5

February 7, Beijing

You may be asking what had happened during February 6.

Well I would have made a chapter about Taiwan's funeral and what had happened to a China during that time.

Was China allowed to go to Taiwan's funeral? You may ask.
Unfortunately I cannot answer every question you ask

Sadly, I cannot provide a separate chapter for his funeral as it may seem as the utmost disrespect for the dead.

~~~

Why had such chaos befall on the days following December 26?

That is a question everyone asked themselves, especially the victim of it all, China.

What had that faithful day have anything to do with him?

He asked himself over and over as he washed his hands in the bathroom.
Suddenly many more questions came to mind.

Why hadn't Russia said anything?
What did the Soviet Union have anything to do with the recent murders?

Impossible, said a voice in his head, the Soviet Union was long gone. No one, not even Russia, expected him to come back.

But he couldn't help constantly thinking about the two questions as he exited the bathroom and went through the brightly lit hallways to his office.
If Russia was truly his friend, why hadn't he said anything to defend China?

All of a sudden, something bumped into him, and everything was a flurry of color and voices. There were only two words China could make out in the little commotion: His name said by a familiar voice and "South Korea! Are you okay!"

"중국! China!" South Korea tried to pull him up, but before China could ask if he was okay or why Korea had been in such a hurry, South Korea then whispered, "Come with me to the storage room."

Why had South Korea chose such a strange location? And why had he been in such a hurry?

~~~

As The two reached the door to the storage room, South Korea took a deep breath and opened the door.

There wasn't really anything. The light wasn't switched on, so light merely shone to the entrance and to some file cabinets.

"Why aren't you opening the lights?" China said quietly to South Korea, not knowing what this strange behavior was. However he noticed something.

South Korea was staring at exactly one direction.

He turned to that direction.

There were blood droplets on the floor.

But why was South dreading this much?

Beckoning South to follow him (which took quite a while), they both followed the trail, stepping into the darkness and possible dread amongst file cabinets away from the bright doorway and to where the crimson trail led.

Suddenly, someone stepping into a liquid substance echoed the entire room.

With bated breath, China looked down.

Now he knew why South had been so petrified.

If we remember correctly, South Korea and China had a little conversation with Philippines during Chapter three (or two months ago in their time), which is what brought them the most shock.
Had someone overheard their conversation? Or the conversation between South and China after that?

China went to his knees and, without meaning to, with shaky arms, carried him and carefully inspected Phil's not so small wounds, as if trying to examining who would do such a thing and barely leave any evidence.