Music Boy Trent

The next day, I woke up and noticed I was going to be late. Again. It was even hotter today... I don't get why they started school in the summer...
I put on a midnight blue top, a pair of black denim shorts and some white trainers. I put my hair in a stubby ponytail and went downstairs. Once again, I stuffed a piece of toast in my mouth and ran to school.
Is this gonna be a daily routine now?!

I walked into school whilst finishing off my toast. Turns out I had come early BECAUSE MY ALARM CLOCK WAS 1 HOUR LATE! So, like, my alarm clock said it was 7:45 but it was actually 6:45. I wonder why the school was open so early... Maybe because of clubs. I got to my locker and sat down in front of it and started to sketch in my sketchbook. I really loved art, it let me express myself. Basically, I sketched the scene; me in front of my locker, Trent standing above me...

Wait.
TRENT STANDING ABOVE ME?!

"Hey," he said, "sorry to disturb..."
"No! It's OK."
"Gwen, right? Courtney told me." He sat down next to me.
"Yeah. Trent?"
"Yep. What are you doing?" he asked.
"I'm sketching," I replied. I showed him my work in progress. "It's not done..."
"WOAH! That's really good! You have awesome skills!"
To be honest, no one had ever appreciated my artwork before. He was really sweet.
"I mean... It's not Picasso or anything..."
"But it's still good!"
"Well then, what do you like to do?"
"Play the guitar!" Only then did I notice the guitar on his back. He placed it in his lap, then started playing a lively tune.

"Dancing near the fire, over mountains and seas,
You'll be with me, so I never cease,
Rolling in fields in the Sun's bright rays,
This is the guitar and it's what I play."

He sang so beautifully. And that's when I felt it inside.

I have a crush on him. Oh my lord. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"That was beautiful, Trent..." I said, trying to calm down.
"You think? Thanks!" he replied, smiling. "Um... Gwen?"
"Y-yeah?"
"I think..."
"What? You can tell me."
"I think I have a crush on you..."

OH MY GOD!!! DID HE JUST SAY THAT TO ME?! 
~
OOOHHH! What's gonna happen next?!
I really need stuff to do though... 2 chappies in one day?! I am REALLY bored.
See ya!