The Kiss

We sat there in awkward silence.
"I get it. You don't like me back..."
"No! I'm just surprised that you said it and not me!" I was as red as a tomato. I think he got the message, because then he said, "Really? Do you really?..."
"Yes. I do. I love you back!"

Immediately, he kissed me. It was short, but sweet.

"Wow... This happened so quick..."
"One conversation can lead to many things, right?"
"Right."
He got up, with his guitar. "See ya!"
"Bye," I said. I saw a few kids had started to come in, including Courtney. But, she was with Duncan. "What do you want now, Duncan?" she said, impatient.
"Just hanging with my Princess," he calmly replied.
"I'm not 'yours'," she said, getting angrier every second.
"But you want to be," he said, smirking. Courtney blushed.
"I-I..."
"Court, we all know you love him," said a voice.
"Heather. What a surprise," she rolled her eyes. "As if you're not dating Alejandro."
"What? Shut up. I would NEVER date a jerk like him... Who the heck is that?" she was CLEARLY looking at me. "That's Gwen, mi amour, Courtney told me," said a Spanish voice. Seems like I'm Courtney's new gossip topic, huh? "Don't call me 'mi amour'!"
"Heather, he's a really good match for you. Deal with it!" Courtney said. I decided to jump in. "You two would be awesome," I agreed with Courtney.
"SEE! Even Gwen agrees!"
"Oh, shut up, talk more about you and mohawk boy," Heather said, tinted pink. Alejandro was smirking at the sight. "Admit it, Courtney, amas a Duncan."
"I do NOT LOVE HIM!!" she was even REDDER than a tomato. The bell rang, saving Courtney from even more humiliation. "Come on Gwen, these jerks can stay here," she said, grabbing my arm.
"Court, you really do love Duncan, don't you?"
"NO I DON'T!!!... What about you? Do you have a crush? Not saying I'm crushing on Duncan..."
"Earlier today, I kissed Trent." Oh my- WHY THE HECK DID I SAY THAT?! Courtney immediately stopped in her tracks, jaw hanging open. "I- please don't tell anyone, Court..."
"OK, I won't but are you and Trent a... 'thing'?!"
"I... I think so..."
She squealed. "Congrats Gwen!"

I felt really happy for the rest of the day.
~
Hey! I'm in the house. I'm sorry, I'm just really bored, so I published 3 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!!!!! I'm too bored to be healthy! Stay safe, everybody!!!!!

 ヾ( ̄▽ ̄) Bye~Bye~