Later in the year...

I ran down the hallways as fast as I could. I can't believe everyone was hating on me now. Just because I kissed Duncan. But he broke up with Courtney!...

...Right?

I clearly didn't do ANYTHING wrong. Right? Hopefully. Tears started to slide down my cheeks. I felt awful. My heart was in my throat; every part of my body was merciless. I felt sick.

Why me? What did I do?

I was crying now. Quietly, but still crying. I was dizzy. Everything was blurry and...

Thud.

.
.
.
.

I woke up in my bed. I realised what had happened. I passed out. "Hey, boyfriend kisser." My brother sat by my side, his black hair messy as usual. "I'm sorry... I..." I broke into tears. My brother held me close. I hugged him tightly, hoping everything would be okay. But I could only hope. At least he didn't hate me.

"Gwen! Are you okay?!" The voice was familiar. Trent. I looked up.

"Don't you hate me?" I asked, deep in remorse.
"We're still friends, Gwen. As long as you're happy. Half of the school don't even care."
"Oh yeah? Like who?"
"Noah. Cody. Eva."
"Eva is a bit obvious," we both laughed half-heartedly.
"I could go on. But I know I just want you happy," Trent said.
"That's really cool of you, Trent."
"Just promise me," he said, "that you'll never let Duncan cheat on you. And if he does, tell me. Please."
"Okay."
"Thanks, man," said my brother. He was good friends with Trent now.
"No problem," replied Trent. "I'll be going now."
"Bye," I said weakly. "See you."
He left a spark of hope inside me. He didn't hate me. That was all I needed.

When I came back to school, after a day off, I started hanging out with Noah and Cody more. There was this crazy girl called Izzy who really wanted them to get together, but Noah found her really annoying. Sierra made her daily visits to Cody, which both Noah and Cody REALLY hated. For example:

"COOOOODDDDYYYYYKKKKIIINNNNSSSS!!!!"
"Oh no! NOAH!" Cody literally hugged Noah, as if to save his life.
"Go away, Sierra," Noah said, in his usual monotone voice, yet full of meaning. Neither of them liked Sierra.

Oh, the drama.
~
SORRY!!! I haven't updated in AGGGEEESSSS. I was just really busy, so yet again, I am sorry. I actually am losing ideas for this book, so what I wanted to do was make a sequel once I get ideas. And that might take a while. But you can continue to read my other books! Thanks for understanding!
-Ray