Part 1: The Announcement

The photo above isn't mine. I cannot find the owner.  Hope you enjoy.

    It was a Sunday night when Thomas called everybody to the living room. Including the dark sides. He had them sit down and made sure they were all there to hear his news. He looked nervously at Virgil.

"So you are all probably wondering why you are all here right now." Thomas says to his compatriots.

"I was listening to My Chemical Romance. Can we hurry this up. I have things to do like keep you up at night." Virgil replies annoyed that he was called as well.

"Stop being such a JD downer!" Roman tells him trying to use another nickname.

"Anyway, I wanted to tell you all I'm starting anxiety medication. I thought I should tell you all." Thomas said to the group.

He looked at them all nervously. He was the most concerned for Virgil. He didn't know how he would respond. He looked at the others who seemed fine. He assumed Virgil was fine with it. But he waited to make sure.

"Is this really what you want? I want you to be happy and healthy," Virgil says, "I don't want to bring the group down. Really."

The others look at him shocked. They make sure he is okay with Thomas' decision and he agrees. They all sink back to their rooms and Thomas takes his first anxiety meds and heads to sleep.

Tell me if I should continue. I got the idea off of @disneypopcorn on TikTok. Peace out guys, gals and non-binary pals.