Part 4: Night in the Mind Space

Thanks for all the likes. And support! I enjoy writing this. I have a MHA fanfic on the way. So. Hope you read that too.

A few hours after the video Virgil is sitting in his room SPINNING. Just standing in place. And spinning. The others barge into his room and watch him. He doesn't notice them until he falls.

"Are you ok kiddo!?" Patton says as he runs over.

He nods and stands. He looks at everyone and smiles. The others watch in concern. They overwhelm him with questions asking if he was ok and if he was hurt. He shook his head.

"I'm a okay! And I've never felt so alive!" Virgil exclaimed.

He just stared at the others. He just giggles and flops on his bed. He looks up at the others. He has them all sit on his bed. He then sees princy staring down his eye shadow.

"Why do you where eye shadow? I mean there must be a reason." Roman says to the unusually cheerful emo.

Virgil looks him dead in the eye and says, "Dark colors absorb light. And I need this dark eye shadow TO PROTECT ME FROM YOUR BRIGHT SMILE YOU AMAZINGLY HANDSOME PRINCE!"

The prince turns a bright red and looks away. Patton then stands up and turns on a speaker on. It begins to play My family- from "The Addams Family". They others look at Virgil and wait for an explanation.

"I consider you all as my family! Is that so bad!?" He asked the other sides.

And that was how the night ended.

I had to add the song. I forgot. And that was gonna upset me if I never added it.