Wait. OUR AGES ARE WRONG?!

Ok. I'm back. I'm writing. I have no schedule. I'm a freshman in high school. Sooooo I've been busy this week. But I'm here! This part was inspired by a TikToker who's @ is jack_the_fibber. Go and try to find it!

Photo above is from deviantart. I can!t find the artist but tell me if you do in the comments.

They were all in the mind palace living room when the discussion of how old the sides actually were. The argument was Logan, Patton, Janus, Roman, Remus and then Virgil. The one who came up with this is was Logan. None of them were gonna correct him. But then Virgil walked into the room.

"You're wrong teach! I'm actually the oldest!" He chimes in.

All the heads turned to him. He never tried to argue with Logan. I mean yeah. Virgil was probably the shortest. But he knew more than the others. So that led to them all looking at Logan.

"That can't be right Virgil. It just can't be. I know more than all of you. And I was one of the first to develop." Logan replies.

Virgil laughs. He can't help it. He hasn't been anxious at all or nervous. So he had no reason to be afraid to speak up.

"Actually, creativity is developed around 3-5 years old. Morality is developed around 2-5 years old. Consciously lying is developed around 3 years old. Logic is developed around 5-7 years old. Fear is developed around 10 months. So actually from oldest to youngest. It's Me, Patton, Janus, Roman, Remus then Logan" Virgil tells the others before walking out and them all being speechless.

The others look at Logan and just can't believe that this is how it ended. This is how they find out who is the oldest. THAT THEY CAN MAKE FUN OF LOGAN FOR BEING THE YOUNGEST. And that Roman hasn't had a puppy crush on the youngest side. But the oldest.