Part 5: The Just Dance Battle

Sorry this is a late update. Hope you enjoy. Please be mature enough for the song. It's not bad. But no dirty minds!

The next day they all hang in the living room. All the sides were playing just dance. Virgil walked in and looked at them all. Especially Princy. He watched every move he made. Virgil liked princy. He knew this. But he never admitted it.

Roman looked at Virgil and remembered the conversation from last night. The thoughts that went through his head. Virgil liked him! He was so happy. Yet nervous. He didn't know what to say. How to say it. What to do. Then it hit him.

"Come play a round Virgil. But I get to choose the song!" Roman snickered.

"Ok princy. But let's up the stakes. If I get all five stars! You put on a dress!" Virgil said back.

They both agreed to the terms and Roman put on the song. (The song above). Virgil was the female since Roman made him. But Roman and the others never realized how well he could dance until he got the five stars before the end of the dance.

By the end Roman was red and Virgil was sweating. But the prince knew what was coming so he prepared himself for the worst.

Sorry if it's short. I hit a writers block. But here it is. Hope you enjoy!