Princy's Ball and Pills no more

I am here again with the lovely story. And I wanted to throw in more prinxity. Maybe a bit of logicality. Pinch of Demus. The photo above is from Pinterest.

Roman had fallen in love with Virgil ever since the smile compliment. And he wanted to dance with him again. So he decided to throw a royal ball! He was a prince. And he had his eyes set on his prince. And he wanted to take his shot. It was a must. So he went and gave out the invitations!

When he gave Virgil his. He smiled and hoped the new loopy Virgil would have fun unlike the old Virgil. He handed to Virgil and sprinted off. Virgil looks at it closely and his heart flutters. He squeals and runs to Patton.

"Do you think he will wanna dance with me!? What if he doesn't want to! What if I'm not good enough for him!" Virgil exclaims.

"You'll be just fine. He wants to dance with you! And he loves you! And you love him! Now my dark strange son, you go get ready for the ball! Ok! And look nice!" Patton tells him before going to get ready himself.

-we skip to the ball-

Roman paces around the ball room as the others walk in. Roman runs over to Patton. He talks to him about Virgil and asked about him. And talked very fondly of him. Half way through the ball Virgil wasn't there. Thomas walked in and ran to Roman.

"I don't wanna take those pills anymore. It wasn't fair to Virgil and I want the old him back." Thomas says before Roman gets more nervous.

Roman replies to Thomas in a nervous way, "What if that's why he didn't come! What if he doesn't really love me!-"

That's when the doors swing open to a Virgil in a dark purple suit and his hair slicked back. He walks over to Roman and kisses him. Roman was taken aback but he kissed him back.

"I will love you forever and for always" Virgil tells the red prince.

And for the rest of the night. Virgil and Roman danced. Patton and Logan danced. And Janus and Remus danced.