Chapter Seven - Holding Hands

(Jotaros POV)

As we walked out and got into the car that's taking the four of us to the airport, Kakyoin and I were holding hands.

I wouldn't say it's not normal, but it's still the right amount to be unusual, holding hands as friends is just,

Okay.

Everyone does it, families hold hands, friends hold hands, but so do couples...
I can't help but feel weird about Kakyoin and I holding hands.

'I wonder how Nori feels about the two of us holding hands, doesn't he think it's weird in the slightest?'

I look over to Kakyoin, who's face is in a chill expression.

'...It's not a big deal.' I think to myself as I calm down.

. . .

We reach the airport and climb out of the car, As we walk over to the plane, Kakyoin stays close to me.

"Hey Jotaro, can I have the window seat?" Kakyoin said as he tugged on my sleave,

"I guess, but it's going to be night soon anyway, does it really matter."

He looks at me with a serious face,
"Yes, yes it does."

We walk in, and Kakyoin sits down in the window seat, then looks out the window. I sit down next to him,

"Why does it matter though." I say, he looks at me,

"Well, the sky is still beautiful at this time, don't you ever stare off into space when it gets dark enough?"

"No, I don't"

"Well then, that's because you're weird." He says as he smiles at me, I look away and smile as well. The both of us kept chatting until we fell asleep...

. . .

I wake up to a buzzing sound of some kind of insect. I look over to Kakyoin, who's awake too. The both of us stand up, as well as my grandfather and Avdol.

Eventually the insect comes into view,

"That bug's huge, do you think it could be stand?" Kakyoin said as he looked at the thing,

"Just sit tight, I'll take care of this." I say as I summoned Star Platinum,

"Be extremely careful, I've heard that there's a user with an insect stand, that likes to rip out the tongues of its victims before they die." Avdol adds before I attack it.

I try to get a hit in, but it dodged,

"It can't be, it's faster than Star Platinum!"

"Than there's no doubt about it, that bug's a stand! Where are they!? Where's the stand user!?"

"It's getting ready to attack!"

The insect aims its attack, and goes right through Star Platinums hand, just before it could rip out Star Platinums tongue, he closed his mouth.

"Jotaro!" Kakyoin shouted as he looked at my hand,

"Just as I feared, it's going after Jotaros stands tongue! It's him! Represented by the card of tarot! Tower of gray!"

"ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA!"

I attempt to hit the insect yet again, but failed.

"It dodged that attack too!"

The insect disappeared, then reappeared in a different area. I watched as it pierced a few of the passengers tongues out. It then used the blood of the tongues to paint the word 'Massacre' on the wall.

"Macigians Red!" Avdol calls out as his stand appears,

"Hold on!"

Kakyoin stops Avdol, while the insect flys towards an old man that had just woken up. As the old man walks towards the bathroom, he touched the wall with blood on it, and got blood on his hand.

"Wha- is this blood!?" The old man cried before getting knocked out by Kakyoin.

Kakyoin starts to take on the insect stand on his own,

"Emerald splash!" He yells, but the insect dodges his attack.

"Emerald splash again!" He yelled yet again, but the insect dodges, then pierced through Hierophant mouth 'area', Kakyoin coughed out blood.

Kakyoin fell to the ground, but as the insect had gotten closer, it was stabbed through it's body by Hierophant Greens tentacles...

The stand then perished away, I walked over to Kakyoin.

"Are you okay?" I say, concerned.

"Yeah, what about your hand?" He grabs my hand and looks at it carefully.

As he looks at my hand, we all hear the oldman that Kakyoin had knocked out, cough out blood.

"I guess that man was the stand user..." Kakyoin said as he looked at the oldman, after he did, he pulled my hand closer to his face. My grandfather and Avdol then went to inspect the front of the plane,

"It's not a big deal, you know." I say as I try to pull away from his grip, but he pulls it back to him.

"It matters to me." He said as he pulled me to the front of the plane...

"It looks like all the pilots are dead." Avdol said, then looked at my grandfather.

"...pilot the plane oldman." I say as I look at my grandfather as well,

"Okay, but I don't know how it'll turn out, I've already crashed at least two planes."

The oldman then attempted to pilot, while Avdol helped all he could. Kakyoin just went back to examining my hand, "you're weird." I say as he gets some bandages and wraps up my hand.

"Okay, but you're friends with me."

. . .

My grandfather successfully lands the plane in Hong Kong, we all then get out head off to eat somewhere and discuss a different way to travel to Egypt...

(Kakyoins POV)

While we were walking, I suddenly felt like I had to hold Jotaros hand, so I did. I still had no idea what this feeling was, because I never felt it before...

Jotaro looked at our hands for a spilt second, then back where we heading.

'I don't understand why I like holding hands with Jotaro, it just makes me calmer, happier even...'

I look at his Bandaged hand, 'But, I dont like it when he gets hurt.'

We finally get to the place, we all find a table and sit down.

As we discuss our new way of travel, Jotaro and I are still holding hands under the table. I blush from the embarrassment of someone noticing and pointing it out.

"Jotaro, we're still holding hands..." I whisper to him, Jotaro looks at our hands, then let's go.

I could feel shivers, 'I shouldn't have said anything, we could've hold hands a little longer...'

"We'll have to do our best to get to Egypt without being spotted." I hear Mr.Joestar say as I stop zoning out about Jotaro...

. . .

"Excuse me? Sorry to be a bother, I'm a tourist from France. Do you think you can help me? My chinese is a bit rusty, and I'm having trouble with the characters on the menu."

(Authors note: this chapter's a bit shorter, sorry. I didn't really get much time to write yesterday, I watched all of part 1 and a bit of part 2 with my friend.

Also, I can't write fight scenes QwQ

If a chapter seems short to you, just expect I didn't get a lot of time, thanks~
Yay, I'm on schedule! Great job Krimmy

Who's ever reading, have a nice night or day!)