Chapter Thirteen - Private Conversation

(Jotaros POV)

"Avdol and I are going back upstairs, you can wait for Polnareff if you'd like." My grandfather said as him and Avdol stood up.

"Alright."

I watch as the two of them leave the room,

'Polnareff won't be here for at least another hour or so... I'll go for a walk for now.'

I stand up and walk out of the room, leading to the outside...

'The view's kind of nice, so is the breeze...'

. . .

I walk around for an hour at most, then decide to walk back over to the hotel to see if Polnareff came yet...

Once I reach the front of the hotel, I  see a car pull up. I watch as Polnareff exited that very car, he then looks over to me.

"Oh, Jotaro! Hello!"

He walks over to me and smiles, "I'm finally back, I thought that was gonna last forev-"

Polnareff stops what he's saying and looks around,

"Where's that little cherry at?"
He asked while still looking around.

'Little cherry? Oh, he's probably talking about Noriaki, he does look like a cherry now that I think about it. and he's pretty short compared to us heh...'

"He didn't feel like coming."

He looks back at me, "Oh, well that's weird, he's usually with you all the time..."

"Yeah." I say as I grab my lighter and bow of cigarettes from my pocket.

"Can I have one?" Polnareff asks as he points at my box of cigarettes,

"Sure."

Polnareff grabs a cigarette from the box, I flick my lighter on and light the cigarette for him.

"Thanks." He said as he put the cigarette in his mouth,

"Yeah."

I then light my own cigarette...

"So did anything too bad happen while I was gone?" He asked as the both of us start walking,

"Well, I fought another stand that disguised themself as Noriaki."

"I bet that was weird."

"Sort've..."

We both blow a puff of smoke,

"Why do you think Kakyoin wouldn't want to come?" Polnareff asked as he took the cigarette out of his mouth. I stay silent, then blow another puff of smoke.

"I don't know, I didn't want to ask him about it."

"Well, I'm good at talking to people, I can talk to him!"

"..."

. . .

(Polnareffs POV)

'Something's off, I should talk to Kakyoin as soon as possible...'

"Let's head back Jotaro!" I say as I put my hand on his shoulder,

"Okay."

I then put my cigarette out, Jotaro does the same. We both walk back into the hotel, where Jotaro and Kakyoins room is. I watch as Jotaro unlocks the door, then looks back at me.

"Go talk to him." He said as he put his hands in his pocket and looked away from me.

"Alright!"