Chapter Twenty - I'm Dreaming About You Already?

(Kakyoins POV)

Blue, everything's blue and dark...

But at the same time it looks purple, dark blue and purple?

'Am I dreaming?'

Now that I look at my surroundings a little more, it's just a plain room full of colors from the galaxy.

'I thought the room would be bigger than how it felt...'

I then see as a chair appeared right before my eyes, 'One, this is an unusual dream. Two... I don't really know what two would be.'

I walk over to the basic chair, and brush my hand over it...

"Nori."

"Huh?"

I look around to see nothing, except a slightly visible silhouette of a tall figure in the distance. 'No one really calls me by that nickname, only Jotaro does...'

"Jotaro?" I ask as I look up and down at the silhouette, the silhouette comes forward, and makes their way over to me...

I get a better look at this figure infront of me, he looks exactly like Jotaro.

"I'm dreaming about you already?"

"Not quite, I'm not really Jotaro."

I raise an eyebrow, "You look like him, you sound like him."

"You do remember that you're dreaming, right? I'm just apart of your imagination."

"Well then, you're still him in my dream!"

"I can change if you want, this is just how you see me." He said as he changed into a different person, "See, now I'm Polnareff."

"Ah- no! You still sound like Jotaro! Change back!" I shout as I look away from him.
He immediately changes back, "was that weird...?"

I slowly look back at him, "Yes! It was!"

"Sorry." He says as he put his hands in his pocket, and looks away.

"It's alright.."

I look at him more closely, and blush. 'He's exactly like Jotaro, he does the same things that Jotaro would do. It's so cute.'

He looks back at me, "Nori."

"Uh- Wait- If you're like my imagination! You're the one who keeps saying that nickname!" I shout at him,

"Oh-"

"When I'm awake, I keep hearing y- Jotaro call me by that nickname he calls me!"

"Wha- You're dreaming Noriaki! That's stupid, how can I be the one who's saying that stupid nickname when you're awake!" He shouts in defense.
"I don't know! It just makes sense to me! And it's not a stupid nickname!" I cross my arms, "I happen to like it when You.. Uh- Jotaro calls me that."

"Fine... I'll admit I'm the one who is."

"Okay.. but how?"

"Maybe I'm your conscience...?"

I raise an eyebrow, "Maybe? You're not helping me decide what is right or wrong from what I can see."

He sighs, "Maybe not with your life choices, but with... Jotaro?"
I step back a bit, and sit in the chair that's near me.
I look down, "Is this why I imagine you looking like him somehow?"

"Probably, or it's just because you think about him alot. I am your conscience, I know what you're thinking."

"Don't make this weird conscience Jotaro.. But why? Why would I have a conscience for Jotaro specifically." I say, then look up at him.