Chapter Fourteen - It's Not My Secret To Tell. But

(Kakyoins POV)

The two of us finish eating our food, and Jotaro offers to take care of the trash.

"Aw, that's so nice of you Jotaro." Polnareff says as Jotaro grabs the trash,

"Shut up."

Polnareff and I watch as Jotaro walks away with the trash, I look at Polnareff.

"Thanks again Polnareff, for talking to me you know..."

"You're welcome!"

I look at the ground and sigh, "You don't have to help me though."

"But I want to, I want to see you two get together~"

I blush, "Fine..."

The two of us continue chatting until Jotaro gets back...

"Oh, so you draw?"

"Yeah I do, I didn't bring any of my art supplies with me though. So I can't really do any art at the moment..."

"Well, that's okay. I think it's cool you draw!"

"Thanks."

"... But like, Kakyoin you're really short." Polnareff says as he stands up, he gestures for me to stand up as well.
Soon enough I stand up, and give him a sour look.

"I'm not THAT short, you people are just tall." I say as I cross my arms, Polnareff puts his hand above my head then brings it back to him.

"Don't be rude about it!"

"I'm not being rude about it! I just think it's funny, you're so petite. I bet Jotaro could pick you up without any trouble."

I sigh, "yeah, probably... But Jotaro's tall, that's why I look short. I'm usually with him, so you compare our heights."

Polnareff laughs, "yeah... speaking of Jotaro, there he is!"

Polnareff points out Jotaro walking back over to us.

"Hey! Jotaro!"

"You don't have to scream my name Polnareff." Jotaro says as he finally reaches us,

"I wasn't screaming, I was earlier though."

"Yare Yare."

"Hey Jotaro, did you ever realize how short Kakyoin is."

Jotaro smirks, "yeah, I have."

"Have you ever thought about just picking him up and walking away with him?" Polnareff said, then laughed right after. Jotaro looks back at me, I look up at him.

"Don't pick me up, please."

"I won't. Let's go."

Jotaro starts to walk back into the hotel, Polnareff and I join him. As we walk I can't help but think Jotaro's somehow mad at me...

. . .

The rest of the time spent at the hotel was just Polnareff and I chatting while the others go over the plan...

"Hey, are you two even paying attention?"

Polnareff and I look over at
Mr. Joestar, I look at the ground.

"Yeah, sorry."

Polnareff taps my shoulder, I then look at him.

[Let's focus on the mission for now, we can talk about it later.]

[Alright.]

I notice Jotaro giving us a look, we both smile awkwardly at him.

We all focus on the conversation at hand...