Tfp Megatron x giant! Femme! Reader

There is some... suggestive stuff... but nothing to result in an NSFW.

Enjoy, you magnificent bastards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was silent for once on the ship, and Megatron sat on his throne, overlooking the vehicons at work.

For the first time in many millennia, he nearly felt at ease. Nearly.

He was halfway there to having his shoulder blades relax slightly before one of the computers let out a beeping noise, causing the Decepticon leader to tense up once more.

"Lord Megatron, something has entered the Earth's atmosphere!"

Megatron sighed before placing his servo on his faceplate.

"And? What is so important that you need to announce that?"
"S-sir, I-it's admitting a deception beacon!" A different drone exclaimed.

This piqued Megatron's interest as he sat up straight, leaning forward to look at the computer in front of him.

"send out a signal to the object, I want to make sure-"
"No need, sir." A smooth and feminine voice answered.

The screen of the main computer suddenly turned pitch black. When Megatron looked closer, he realized there were two deep, crimson optics staring right back at him. The dark figure on the computer screen shifted herself before speaking.

"(Y/d), reporting for duty, my liege." The hidden figure said in a soothing, calming way.

Megatron felt himself nearly losing himself to the unknown femme's voice before forcing himself to respond.

"(Y/d)... I will be sending vehicons to collect you once you land." He said in a forced calm voice.

"Mmmm... then I shall see you soon, lord Megatron...." the voice responded before the transmission ended.

It was once again silent before the whispering started. Megatron growled before standing up.

"Get to work!" He growled out.

He sat comfortably on his throne, his back straight as he awaited the arrival of the femme, who's voice seemed to stick inside his processor.

Her voice was similar to Arachnid's, only it was soothing and genuine... and more trustworthy...
Of course, Megatron was no fool, he would never let his guard down, even with his most trusted ally, Soundwave. But for some reason, that voice...

He didn't get to finish his thoughts before the vehicons returned.

A ground bridge appeared in his throne room, allowing the vehicons to enter. As the last of the vehicons entered, Megatron scanned for any sign of the new femme.

"Where is the femme." Megatron said in a demanding tone.

The vehicons flinched and some even took a step back before another figure entered the throne room.

This cybertronian was tall and broad, nearly masculine. If it weren't for the feminine curves, breasts, hips and face, Megatron would have assumed the femme to be a mech (a very pretty and gorgeous one at that).