[III]✨

The chosen heavenly music started playing in the background, giving my bloods, sweats more frustration as my sorrowful eyes kept trailing the lovely pairs through the scarlet masquerade over my eyes.

My glum was drowning in the deepest, seeing them dancing with enthusiasm when I was standing there like a hopeless mannequin. But suddenly, I felt a shard pierce to my solemn mind with an individual warmth that just sneaked into my right hand and snatching me away from the empty dark, pulling me across the crowd of colourful shadowed pairings.

"Oh my god Yungmyun you finally came! I swear I was planning on punching yo-"

Thinking this sudden attacker was no one but my so-called partner I started blaring indistinct words but couldn't be able to finish it as soon as I faced the person. My whole frame stiffened in jiffy the second I realized the person standing in front of me who wasn't Yungmyun at all.

I froze on my spot, not able to move an ounce. Trying so hard to swallow the thick lump down my dry throat.

The intimately quite gaze of his spinel orbs through the black masquerade was piercing my chilled to bone soul. The dominance smile which was lying on his succulent scarlet painted lips as if the dead patched a kiss on them, giving me shiver through it. The addicting warmth that was radiating from him, numbing my frame hastily.

Before I could breath out he entangled my fingers with his slender ones as his other hand engulfed my thin waist and crushed me against his hard broaden chest. I was undoubtedly unable to swerve any of my body parts, rather to be said, he had casted a strong spell on me. Cause I was functioning just the way he wanted me to. Like a literal puppet.

The outrageous infatuated smirk on his luscious lips never left nor his piercing gaze on me. Why was I suddenly feeling all scared and desperate at the same time? I didn't know why, yet I couldn't do anything about that. My eyes were glued to his unravel features. I was feeling all vulnerable under this stranger.

On impulse, the approximacy must be spoken, which my body couldn't deny, not at all. Every steps he was leading me up on the marble floor, the skin contacts were incessantly sending shivers to my emitting veins as they kept screaming for more touches. My lungs was consuming his intoxicating woody scent allong my smell gland, pouring me immensely.

 My lungs was consuming his intoxicating woody scent allong my smell gland, pouring me immensely