[IV]✨

Next thing, when he spun me as my back pressed against him and his slender hand enshrouded my waist like snake, I felt his sharp, hot breath brushing against the cliff of my left ear. I gulped down shallowly but not the problematic form but like an unknown yearning.

That forbidden eagerness urged me to tilt my head to the side, where now my neck had a sophisticated access for him. Without my own consideration I did it in order just to feel his heavy breath against my skin from the closest. The obsessive intensity was typically hectic. But I was desperate.

On the spur of the moment, he linked up my fingers around his delicate slender ones. I felt like tightening around every possible gap between his velvety fingers would feel heavenly. And it did, close enough to the heavenly hell.

I could feel his chest was rising up and down against my back, staggeringly slow and heavy, and so was mine. His each rise and fall left me gasping for air, caused my eyes rolling to the heavenyard. Nevertheless, the stranger had more demands and had his own way to fulfill them.

I could feel his breath was getting heavier and heavier by the second and my miserable frame was yielding onto his grasp like a sheep willingly surrendering itself to a hungry wolf. My head was profoundly blurry untill I felt a moist, deep suck on my bare neck.

His accursive lips drew a beautiful scar over my cold surface. Which caused my irises went freeze on the sight. It felt so painfully good that spread irrelevant goosebumps all over my body, while in the back every rhythm of the music was resonating through my pumping cells so flawlessly. Feeling the unexpected pleasure the stranger trapped me in, splashing me with so much power, not only throughout my body but to the depth of my soul either.

Another spin, I faced him and he paused, holding the same bewitched aura.

He let go of me and took a step back. As soon as he moved away, in instant my body quivered and begged for his warmth as the coldness enveloped me again. He sucked his lower lip so seductively. The demonic yet alluring leer curled up his lips in a ruinous attractive way, seeing me hankering after him already.

He quaked another snickery smirk while lifting his chin up with royalty of pride. I was still completely unreactive with my body language as if I had gone all numb, not knowing what exactly was going through my head or mind. More apparently, he was possessing my mindtrack, my soul, my everything.

Again he got closer to me. Taking my chin between his forefinger and thumb delicately in order to raise my face. The corner of his lip upraised, as I got more enchanted and breathless by his occultive demeanor.

I saw him hovering over me, very slowly. Then paused again, boring his tempting gaze straight into my soul. I was losing my sanity feeling him from this close, burning me with such symmetric peer.

Before my eyeballs could move with obsession, he smoothly pressed his remarkable soft, pliable lips between the region of my chin and tinted lips. A heavy gasp which almost sounded like a satisfied moan escaped my lips. The soft yet faint contact made my intensity swaying the hanging chandelier above me, round and round, sending vigorous tremors along my nerves.

The itinerant smelt like addiction. He was like a forbidden drug. Each second passed by I felt like drowning in his profanity deeper and deeper. Consuming the intense, vacant scent through his creamy spinel hair that barely brushing my derm like feather, almost like bare rose burning within hellfire. Indeed, he felt like my yearning guilty indulgence.

He was also making me greedy to have those cursive lips on mine. But I was the one who was in his control and I had no complaints.

 But I was the one who was in his control and I had no complaints