[V]✨

The background music became in a halt and I could only be able to hear my own wildly beating heart. I couldn't concentrate on any of my surroundings, but the kiss and the kisser.

The instant he moved away, his spellbinding gaze summoned me again with his deadly tranquility. He again sauntered behind me, not leaving the wild fiery graze of his boney fingers from my skin. As he trailed them along my chin to my jawline I felt his beguiling warmth pressed against my back, in the process, once again. I gasped so hard at the strong contact that got him smirking at the back, observing how desperately my body was responding to his each insane movements. He lowered his head over my shovel, barely brushing his skin against mine, but his scalding breathing was ablaze which could burn my cold derm so gracefully and I couldn't ask for more.

"Close your eyes princess."

Suddenly, I forgot to breathe. For the first time I heard his serene, deep tone that commanded me with so much descence yet coy, which my preoccupied conscience obeyed in instant just like an obliged puppet.

Gliding down his electrifying fingers painfully slow across my bare shovel, I hissed at his enticing graze. He paused his trace right on my wrist. Then there was a brief pause until I felt a wet-grass lick on my earlobe.

My whole body shuddered with electric tide as I felt his fiery tongue swirling around my earlobe then sucking it into his hellishly mouth. My lips let out a radiant, shaky moan that made him smile dangerously, against my skin. The slick lick left me shivering like a rejuvenated mortal, left my soul horrifyingly thirsty for him.

God what was he doing to me?

The wetness was still lingering and soon replaced with the dry coldness. My heart was thumping so loudly which sounded more like a screaming demon that just wanting nothing but to jump out of the cage-hell. I didn't know if I was sweating out of fear or from the soul arousement, but the only thing I was certain about that my whole body was quivering in his palms so loudly.

Letting me not calming down my palpating nerves he raised my wrist in the air picking a certain particle beneath my eye area and put it on the back of my floating hand.

"Say with me,"

All the hair of my body marched up in a line covering my skin with numerous goosebumps.

"Regardless of your insanity,
your entice,
your sins-"

I incomprehensibly sang with him, but there was a brusque silence before he finished his deadly spell.

"- I'll always belong to you,
Master,
Taehyung."

Enchanted by this forbidden desire I hypnotizingly recited along with him, letting him conquer me completely.

"Now blow it."

✨