Cheeseburger In Paradise

a/n This is an actual song. It's amazing.

"Wade! I'm home!" I dropped the bag on the sofa, wandering over to his room. "Where were you?" He asked, getting up. "Work," I lied. "Okay. I stack 10!" He said proudly. "Good job, buddy! Think you could get 11 next time?" I asked and he nodded.

"Uncle Wade over. He brought chimichangas. He said call him," He said, then went to sit back down next to his blocks. "Okay, thanks," I said, pulling out my phone and stepping into the living room. I dialed Wade, putting it up to my ear. "Hey, Wilson. Wade said to call you?" I asked. "They're looking for you," He said.

"'They?'" I asked. "The Avengers," He clarified. "Shit. How'd you know?" I asked. "Some of my buddies on the underground told me," He said. "How long have we got?" I asked, glancing at the clock.

"A week at most. Where will you go this time?" He asked, and I went over to the globe in the corner. I spun it with my eyes closed, placing my finger down at a random spot. "Um...Antigua apparently," I said as my finger landed on the small island. "Isn't that an island?" He asked. "Look at you, being geographically correct!" I teased.

 "Push off, Darness," He snapped. "No. I'll send you a postcard," I said. "Wishing you were here," He said. "I'll talk to you later. Don't die, Wilson," I said. "Don't get shot," He said and hung up.

I went back over to Wade's room, knocking on the door. "Hey, we're gonna move again. We're going to live on an island," I said, sticking my head inside. "Again? Why?" He asked. "'Cause it's fun!" I lied. I pulled some strings with a few friends over the next two days, so that we could move without having to go through the long, boring legal process. 

I was a bit frantic, so I wasn't covering my tracks as well. Soon, Wade and I were on a small boat, which would take us to St. John, Antigua. "Get some sleep, bebis. It's a long ride," I said, ushering him below deck. I sat on one of the benches, eventually nodding off. I woke up to the engine's roar quieting, notifying me we were here.

I went below deck, picking Wade up along with our luggage. I waved goodbye, stepping off and heading to where my contact said there was a house waiting for me.  When I got there, I found the 2 bed, 1 bath house already furnished. I felt Wade shifting in my arms, so I set the luggage down. "We're here bebis. Do you want something to eat?" I asked, and he nodded sleepily.

"Alright. I'll run to the store. Go get your room set up, you get to pick," I said, pulling out my wallet and leaving the house. After a while, I found a store and grabbed some basic food items. I got home and set to work making hamburgers for the both of us. I turned on a list of old songs, and the very appropriate song Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffett came on. I finished up and set a plate in front of Wade, sitting down opposite him.

"To new beginnings,"