S.H.I.E.L.D.

I rolled out of the courthouse, being thoroughly confused. A black van rolled up, The Widow climbing out. "Please explain to me what's going on, Fröken," I said. "You're working for S.H.I.E.L.D. now. Get in," She said, gesturing to the car. "Stairs, lura. They exist, and as I far as I know, they aren't exactly compatible with wheelchairs," I said.

She went over to the van, pulling a ramp out and over to me. "Tack," I said, lining myself up and rolling down into the van. She got into the front seat after putting the ramp up, and we took off. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"The Triskelion," She said. "Äntligen någon som svarar på mina frågor!" I exclaimed. The Triskelion loomed in the distance as we approached, casting a massive shadow over the rest of Washington D.C. We arrived, the ramp being significantly shorter as I dismounted the van. We went inside, and I was led to a sealed room.

"Read through this and sign everything," Romanoff ordered, dropping a large packet in front of me. I sighed, thumbing through the papers and signing where I needed to. I signed the final line after 3 hours of reading the fine print, and someone came in. I slid the packet over, not bothering to look at them. They flipped through the papers, then extended a hand.

"Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.,"

Rowena Darness will return in Thallium.