...Where did I go wrong?

I was running.

Panting.

Wheezing.

Coughing.

Running as much as much as my long legs could take me. My lungs ached, and my heart was thumping furiously in my chest. I was running as fast as I could--my life depended on it. And what I mean by 'my life', I meant Phil Lester.

"POLICE! FREEZE!" I heard an officer yell behind me, trying to catch up. I faintly heard him yelling for back up.

I sped up, clutching Phil's thin white wrist, pulling him as he stumbled behind me. He let out a small whimper to which I saw that I was holding his hand way too tight, I could've broken his frail wrist.

I stopped frantically to yank Phil on my back, giving him a piggy back ride. He let out a small 'ahh', the same small yelp he does when he's startled. It made my heart swell, but I had to keep going because the footsteps where getting closer. With that, I sped across the halls of the airport, rushing past loads of startled people-- not really giving a shit if they dropped their luggage or not. I had to get to the plane, I just had to. For everyone who I seemed to drag into this mess.

Flight 27450 headed towards New York, United States will take off in fifteen minutes....

The monotone voice of a lady rang through the airport. I was running past the windows where I could barely see the plane, and hopefully me and Phil's ecape. I was so close to the doors, adjusting Phil on my back as he held on to my arms so tight, they might've left bruises. I turned the corner, and took a shortcut to the gates, shaking off the officer who was chasing after me and Phil.

"Dan-There is is!" Phil's hoarse voice said into my ear making me shiver, but nod in agreement nontheless.

As I got to the doors, I swiped my card, along with Phil's and passed through the gate's doors with Phil still on my back. The security guard lady by the door gave us an odd look, but turned away, narrowing her eyes at some couple who were looking pretty suspicious. I sighed in relief and put Phil down gently, careful to not hurt him.

"We're here," Phil breathed, smiling wideley. I grinned wickedly.

"I believe so love," I said catching my breath.

I smiled brightly at Phil staring into his beautiful eyes...until I saw how dull they where.

My smile faded gradually as I took in his appearance finally. His face was bruised, his lips were chapped, and his hair was sticking up at weird angles. It really made me reflect on how much he's changed. This was my little Phil, but not how I rembered him.

His once paper white skin, was now a deathly shade of gray, littered with bruises of different shades of purple...

His once shiny black fringe, was now a greasy grayish color. Some small bald spots hidden behind thin strands...

His once plump lips, and chubby cheeks, were now thin as well as his body. His bones fairly visible from behind of Felix's old shirts...

And his eyes. Oh his eyes. The main thing that surprisingly seemed to lure me in from the start- where now a dull navy blue color. His right eye, specifically was twitching ever so slightly-he needed to take his pills. The bruise on his right eye, was now a cringe-worthy pinkish-purple color...

And It was all my doing.

"..Dan?" Phil asked, wrapping his arms around himself self-conciously.

I tore my eyes away from his small frame and was met with his beautiful eyes. This was my Phil. My little Lion. I was still crazy about this boy, not even caring what he looked like...but knowing all this was my fault..made my heart break in realization of the situation. This was my fight, not his..and the action I was about to take will most likely tear him up inside..

I'm so sorry Phil..

Dont get me wrong, I still love his lips, his face, his hair, his body-but I couldn't help but to feel like I caused all of this...

Please forgive me for this...

Flight 27450 headed towards New York, United States will take off in ten minutes....

I love you, Phil Lester.

The eerie voice rang through the hall. Everyone was probably already at their seats now, whereas me and Phil where here having a full out staring contest, pondering on what just happened these past few months..

"..D-Dan...we should-"

I cut Phil off with a kiss, but not just any kiss. The kiss. True loves kiss, as crazy, and cliche as it sounds. The kiss Marzia talked to me about. It was an outstandingly good combination of heated passion, with an equal amount of fluff and fireworks. It was full of love. Our love.

Nothing like the first kiss.

Nothing like an angry kiss.

Nothing like our first date kiss.

And nothing like our first time kiss.

Nothing could compare. I was on cloud 9 with Phil's kisses, and Phil's kisses only. And as fast as it started, it ended with one more small peck, and our heavy breathing in sync.

We just stood there, me wrapping my arms around Phil's neck, and Phil's wrapped around my waist comfortingly with our foreheads resting on eachother's. Our noses where touching; Our lips just centimeters apart. A light shade of pink spreading on our cheeks.

Flight 27450 headed towards New York, United States will take off in five minutes....

Flight 27450 headed towards New York, United States will take off in five minutes, passengers must board for takeoff immediately.

The voice said once more, and for a final time. My heart ached.

Everything that's lead up to this, was a problem from the start. Everyone who's helped, everyone who's hated me for this...everyone who's looking for me,..everyone I killed.

My inner demon is gone now, but all the others I've fought and killed, still come to haunt me Every. Single. Bloody. Day. I've had enough.

My life, all seemed to just have started out as an act of pure love, but somehow twisted into hate, sorrow, and anguish--all to be fully restored by love once more. Love from a mysterious, special boy by the of name Phillip. Phillip Micheal Lester.

The life on the run...this isn't for Phil. Death and murder, and constant running from the police--I don't want that for him. He's so sweet, and beautiful, and caring, and kind, and--

"Amazing," I whispered. Phil responded with his famous lopsided small smile that he always claimed to be a sexy smirk.

"AmazingPhil," I said louder.

Tears where streaming down his cheeks, and a look of pure adoration and love was emitted by his stare. I love him. He loves me...but life isnt easy. It's bittersweet, and sick. I just hope he forgivese for ripping his heart out...

Where did I go wrong?