Danisnotonfire

"Take another hit mate," Pj said  lazily, passing me the blunt.

I chuckled lightly and took the last smoke. I inhaled deeply, letting the smoke enter my lungs, then exhaled slowly, making tiny rings of smoke dance around in the air. Pj giggled smiling up, at the smoke rings.

"Well. Thats enough for today, I shouldn't be wasting this stuff--gotta sell it to my customers," Pj said, putting the bag away in a dazed state.

I sighed sadly, remembering that I had to come back to the real world at some point. It was hell. The few moments spent with Pj have always been so libering, and peaceful-I didn't want them to end.

Kind of like back in the old days when we were nine years old. We used to live next to each other as kids, and it was litrally the start of our friendship. Things were perfect...but how did we turn into such horrible people?..It just goes to show that life isn't as great as we thought it would be like as kids. Things were so much easier then..and happier.

Happier.

Such a rare word. An emotion that I rarely use, let alone feel. Its overrated really. An illusion. No one can really be happy. Well not me at least. We're all just selfish human beings that seem to never really be satisfied with our lives. We want more, and more--until it gets to a point where we have it all. Only to realise that we never even needed it in the first place. And then you're all alone with your greed. I cringed. I hated being alone.

Some might think that this is something that they never pondered on,..and others might think that this is just another pointless conversation of a high teenager, trying to rebel against society by smoking weed. All I know is that I actually wonder what more there is to life, and what adventures might lie ahead.

"You okay there mate? You seem pretty off," Pj said concerned. I stared at him for a moment before I responded.

"I need to leave now Peej. Thanks for the hookup,"

I grabbed my bag and was out the door before he could respond. I walked down his giant driveway and went onto the street, headed towards the city. There were things to be done.

***

I was at the bar near Phan street. I didn't even bother to know what the name of the bar was, I just needed a strong drink...and a victim.

I walked in, showing the security guard my fake I.D at the entrance, and sat on one of the stools at the bar next to the dance floor. It was probably 12:00 now, which meant that more people would come in at any second to start their night of unstoppable drinking.

"What can I get you, hot stuff?" Said the bartender, who seemed to be showing way to much cleavage behind her red uniform. She had bleached blond hair that was tied back into a messy bun with a pen. Her lips were so red, she put Taylor Swift to shame. She smelt of cigars and chewed her gum so loud it made me cringe. Ew.

"Er..a lime margarita please.." I said awkwardly.

"Sure thing honey," She winked, then walked off swaying her hips.

I rolled my eyes and clutched the item in my pocket to check if it was there. She would never get a chance, I was gay. Yupp. I liked men. Got a problem? Go fuck yourself. Weird how only liking someone of the same sex, automatically made you socially unacceptable to people. Like- what has the world come to? Well..I wasn't one to talk.

Probably one of the main reasons why everyone hates me is because im a homosexual.. but it's not quite-just that..I had...some peculiar activities that I liked to do..that many people frown upon...