What are you hiding...

The next day I woke up to the annoying sounds of Pj's reckless snoring. I groaned. He slept over last night, in an attempt to know more about Phil. He bombarded me with meaningless questions like: 'Whats he look like' and 'Whats he sound like'. I honestly didn't care, but it really did get on my nerves.

Whats so special about Phil?

He's just some weird guy I bumped into at school yesterday--Thats it. It wasn't like I was ever going to talk to him again, I wouldn't allow it. What with the enraging dizzy feeling he gave me and his fucking lopsided smile--Ugh--I just needed to stay away from him as far as possible. He's a little shit isnt he? Bumping into me like he doesn't know who I am--I can kill him for that matter...

Wait...thats not a bad idea...

..no Dan, not now!

I shook it off because as much as I wanted to kill Phil, I had to lay off the midnight killing sprees for a while. As darkly satisfying as they were, it was for the best. Pj sleepily started to squirm under his covers on the floor, opening his bright green eyes as he yawned.

"Goodmorning bitch," Pj said smirking up at me. I rolled my eyes and threw my pillow at his face playfully.

"Goodmorning shit face," I replied, grinning cheekily. Pj gave me a fake glare, then started to stretch, followed by another tired yawn.

"Mmm, what time is it?" Pj asked.

I glanced at the clock by the door and sighed as I saw that it was 7:30. I had to get to school in 30 minutes.

"7:30..I have school Peej, I need to get ready," I said, covering my mouth to yawn. Pj nodded, but then suddenly turned to me with an extremely wide grin. Uh oh.

"Whaaaaat?" I asked unamused.

"Introduce me to Phil," He mused. My cheeks quickly turned red as I shook my head violently.

"N-No, no, nopety-nope. I barely even met the guy! I don't know him that well!" I argued, which caused Pj to grin even wider as he started to poke my sides.

"Why not huh? Is it because you like him? Huh? Does widdle Danny have a cwush on Philly-willy?" Pj said teasingly, poking my sides while I tried to block him.

"No,..-"

"Youuuu liiiikkkee hiiimmm,"

"No I don't Peej." I said seriously.

"Yes you dooo," He sung.

"Do not,"

"Do too,"

"Do not,"

"Do too,"

"Do not!"

"Do tooooo!"

"Do NOT!"

"DO TOO!!" He yelled, poking me furiously while I tried to tackle him down.

Jesus,we were acting like children--and these specific children happen to be Manchester's most wanted killer and a drug lord who sells drugs all over London and half of Europe. Woah wierd.

"Okay..-Okay!" I yelled angrily, but Pj just kept poking. That little shit.

"Okay...what?--That you like Phil??" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Hell-fucking-no. Never. I'm just going to show you who he is, but not introduce you. And I don't fucking like him Peej, this isn't some petty school girl crush, Jesus Christ." I murmered, gritting my teeth. Pj cheered with excitement before seeing my furious expresion and patting my cheek.