Chapter 1

Third person's POV

Four teenage girls were chatting and laughing loudly as they were walking out of the estate gate. Suddenly a car splashed water on one of the girls.

"Hey, are you blind"the victim girl shouted.

The driver of the car whined down the window and threw a small white towel at her.

"Can't you walk properly on the road" the young boy who was the driver of the car, between the age of 17 and 18 with green eyes and brown hair, said to the girl.

"Excuse me wh...."the victim girl tried to talk but the car zoomed off splashing more water on her.

"Oloshi leleyi ooo(this one is an idiot oo)"another girl screamed.

"Werey po leko oo(mad people are plenty in Lagos oo)"the third girl shouted as she and the others help their friend to clean her dress.

"Babes, that's the new cute guy in our estate I told you about"the fourth girl said making her friends to hiss.

"Mide,it's doesn't matter if he's cute, he's also rude"the second girl said standing at akimbo.

"Posi I know he's rude but he's also cute, right Shalewa"Mide said facing the victim girl.

"She's not wrong…I mean he's also cute but very rude"Shalewa said.

"Thank you Debby" Shalewa said as the third girl finished helping her to clean her cloth.

"O ti mu choco yo(he's drunk with drugs)" Debby said.

"Language Debby"Mide said smacking Debby on the shoulder slightly.

"Kini shebi is you and Posi that are omo butty(what!is you and Posi that are rich children)" Debby snapped at Mide

"I expected something better from him, I thought he would be so calm and gentle"Posi said looking disappointed.

"Me too…Mide really exaggerated this guy jawe"Shalewa said throwing her hands up in fustration.

"I guess I did…he was really really rude…oni baje oshi(spoilt brat)"Mide said looking down at her shoes.

"But let's be sincere, he's damn cute…but I dislike him already"Shalewa said.

"Me too"the other girls said in chorus, as they all giggled.

"But he's more cute than Vicente"Debby said wiggling her eyebrows at Shalewa.

"Yes agreed but Vicente is so cute and calm"Shalewa said, blushing shamelessly.

"Are you just saying that because Vicente as always been your crush since JS3" Posi said teasing Shalewa who was blushing.

"Thank God for black skin ooo…the guy just dey steal glances at you, he never ask you out sef"Mide said as they all teased Shalewa.

"Patience my dear, patience…I'm putting it to you that Vicente will ask me out this team"Shalewa said with a bit certainty in her voice.

"Na dey the same thing you dey say every term be that(that's what you say every term)"Debby said poking Shalewa on her tummy.

"Let's see what this term brings"Mide said.

"Thank you ooo…let's be patient jhoor"Shalewa said smiling very widely

"So what hairstyle should we plait, we're resuming in two days time" Posi asked as they continued their walk.

"Let's plait "All Back", simple "All Back" we'll add small attachment" Debbie said.

"That's true, we're allowed to use attachment for the first week of resumption" Shalewa said.

"It's is decided"Mide said hitting her left leg on the floor gently, standing like a soldier, causing them to laugh again.

There four girls already plaited their hair, Posi and Mide bide Debbie and Shalewa good bye as they departed. Posi and Mide lived in the estate while Shalewa and Debbie lived on the street beside the estate.

Hi, guys this is the first chapter of this story. Please tell me what you think about it, ideas are welcome and please let's be interactive on our comment section 😁😁 and don't forget to vote, comment and share. I dedicate this chapter to Iyanuoluwa-Temi thank you so much for the cover. I love you sweetie💓💓.
I love you all💕💕💕

Stay safe💕💕

DAMMY🌹🌹