CHAPTER 6.

Omoshalewa's POV.

"Vicente, Shalewa, I'm really sorry about this...the welder will be here very soon"the principal said to us.

"Okay sir"Vicente and I replied in unison.

"I have to get back to my office, call me as soon as the welder gets here"I heard the principal say, following with her heels stomping the ground.

"I'm sorry about this Shalewa and Vicente...I should have warned you about the door"Mrs Ugo, our chemistry teacher said,with guilt in her voice.

"It's fine ma'am...we'll just hang here for a while...you don't need to feel guilty"Vicente assured her.

"Okay then, I'll be right back then"She said.

"So...it's just you and I here for an hour..."Vicente said but I cut him short.

"...or less"I said with a little smile tugging on my face.

Rinnnngggg.

The bell rang, indicating it's a break, as the voices and screaming of students filled the hallway. We always have three breaks, the first one is after two periods, 30minutes break. The second one is the long break, 1hr break. While, the third one is our lesson break also for 30minutes.

"Looks like it's short break already"I said breaking the silence in the room

"Yeah...and there's no damn network in this room"Vicente said, as he stared at his phone, tapping it furiously.

"What's wrong, just let it go if there's no net..."I tried to talk but Posi's voice cut me short.

"...Shalewa...ohh my sweet baby is locked in there..."She said but Debby cuz her short.

"...locked in there with her crush"gbam!Debby dropped the bombshell.

"Ouch"I heard her shout. Probably from a smack from one of them.

I'm going to kill that girl when I get out of here,I swear. I cursed under my breath.

"Your mouth wee nor kill you ehn"I heard Mide's voice.

"WHAT!"he whispered-yelled.

"Ermmm...ermm...she's just saying non...nonsense"I stuttered as I looked away, blushing shyly

Omo, thank God say you be dark skin...chaii,see as she's blushing like mumu. My subconscious mocked me.

"So you have a crush on me...since when"he said as he walked over to the other side I was facing. He sat down on the tiled floor beside me.

"Jss3"that was my simple reply, I suddenly became shy.

"Wow...that's been long"he said as he used his index finger to lift my face up to look at him.

"I've always like you too...to be sincere...but it all started in SS1...but then, Bridget made her move...I thought you never liked me, because you never spared me a glance...or maybe you've just been stealing glances at me"he said causing us to chuckle.

"Yeah...that...I've only been stealing glances at you"I said as he stroked my chin gently.

Are you not supposed to be feeling butterflies in your stomach or something. My subconscious asked me, but I paid no attention to her.

"Babe...we're back, we went to see Mr Thomas...he asked us to come"Posi's said bursting our small bubble.

No wonder everywhere was silent for a while. I said in my mind.

"Looks like you're having fun with your crush"Mide teased.

"Shut up amebo"Posi said causing me to giggle.