CHAPTER 7

Michael's POV.

I got down from the taxi and paid the driver off. I knocked on the gate, twice before the gate man came running over to the gate.

"Welcome small oga..."he said smiling as he bowed his head gently. I didn't pay him any attention, I only walked away from him not even sparing him a glance.

"...small oga...small oga"he called after me.

"What is is Daudu?"I asked facing him.

"I just wan ask say why you come home very early today (I just wanted to ask why you're home very early today)" he replied moving a step backwards.

"Since when did we become friends,that you have to meddle in my affairs"I yelled at him moving towards him slowly.

"No vex small oga(don't be annoyed, small boss)"he apologized.

"Watch your mouth,Daudu...I'm warning you, watch your mouth"I yelled again as I moved away from him.

"Yes sir...sorry sir...no vex oga..."he stuttered as he apologized. I walked into the house, not even acknowledging him anymore. I had only one question running in my head.

Which she ever forgive me?

__________________________________

Omoshalewa's POV.

I fluttered my eyes open,i looked around to examine my environment.

Where was I?

Where is this place?

The sick bay now...ode. My subconscious replied me.

Ohh...I don't think I've ever been in this part of the school. I replied her.

Well you've been here once...when you had menstrual pain for the very first time... she explained but the nurse's voice cut her off.

"Shalewa,you're awake"she said as she moved closer to examine me, she placed a thermometer under my arm to check my temperature.

"All fine and good...you're much better now"she told me stroking my cheek gently and smiling at me.

"Thank you,Miss Ebere"I told her in a appreciative tone.

"You're most welcome...you can go back to your class"she replied me.

"Okay ma"I said, getting up from the bed and dusting off the dust on my skirt. As I was about to walk out of the room, Miss Ebere's call stopped me.

"Less I forget, the principal asked you to see him, on your way to your class"she told me, packing the first aid kit.

"But...but why"I whispered, looking confused.

"You fainted due to a panic attack...so, probably I think he wants to know why you had a panic attack"she explained softly.

"Okay ma"I replied her.

"Don't feel bad or scared...you know you can always talk to the principal about anything"she whispered to me. I smiled at her and made my way to the principal's office.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I knocked on the door of the principal's office thrice before hearing a response from the principal.

I won't tell her the truth about what happened to her,if I do Michael might be suspended.

I don't think he can ever get suspended...i mean he's the son of the deputy governor. My subconscious reminded me.