Chapter 9.

Micheal's POV.

I was in my room, reliving the incident that happened back at school today,when I heard a knock on my door. Knowing fully well who it is.

Knockkkk.

"What is Blessing?"I yelled. Blessing works at my mum's boutique, my mum is a well known fashionista and her boutique is one of the best in Lagos State. Blessing lives with us because she's an orphan. She's older than me with four years and she uses that her elder sister tone whenever I'm getting naughty. She had been the one helping me with my problem, but only when she's on vacation from school.

I know you might think I'm spoilt for not calling her aunty Blessing, she asked me to call her by her name, besides we're already in the 21st century, you'd rather call your elder sister,sis or your elder brother,bro. I call her sis buy whenever I'm angry I call her by her name. I've gotten used to her already, she's more like my biological elder sister.

"Oluwafemi you have a visitor so get down here right now"She yelled.

"And who is that?" I asked her speaking more softly because I heard that there's a visitor waiting for me.

"A girl from your school"she replied.

"Be down in a sec" I told her.

  A girl from my school, who could that be, I hope it's not who I have in mind. I have two people in mind.

Omoshalewa.

Or

Bridget.

I thought to myself as I walked down the stairs. I was wearing a white joggers and a black singlet. I walked to the living room to meet her sitting on the couch,but she was backing me. That didn't stop me from knowing who it is.

"Shalewa!" I didn't know when her name slipped out of my mouth. She turned her head towards my direction.

"Hi" she said in a very low tone.

"Hi"I replied her, walking to the couch opposite the one she was sitting on. There was silence between us for what seems like forever until she finally spoke up.

"Act…actually I'm here because I wanted to talk to…"she was explaining but I cut her off.

"I know why you're here"I told her.

"You do?" She asked looking confused.

"Yes, I do. It's obvious that you're here to talk to me or probably insult me because of what happened back at school today"I said almost raising my voice.

"No…no you're wrong I'm not here for that"she told me shaking here head in the negative way.

"Then…then why are you here"I replied softly feeling disappointed.

"I'm here because…"she tried to talk further but I cut here short again.

"Wait a sec…how do you know my house…I mean I know you know I live in this estate but how do you know my house?"I questioned here.

"I asked the gate man…as I was saying bef…"she continued but I cut her short again out of curiosity.

"Which gate man?"I asked.

"Posi's gateman…I'm here be…"she wanted to explain why she was here but I cut her off again.

"How did he know my house?"I asked again. Don't judge me I'm just curious.

"Your dad is the deputy governor,so literally people who live in this estate will know your house you fool… well except from Posi…interrupt me one more time and I'm promising you that I'm going to smack you so hard on the face"she yelled at me a little. That was when I realized that she could get my home address anywhere in this estate.