Chapter 11.

Michael's POV.

"Oluwafemi! Oluwafemi! Please help me I don't want to die, please" I heard my sister's cry.

"Seun! Where are you...I can't see you"I yelled into the darkness in front of me.

"Am right here"she called out.

"I still can't find you"I screamed.

"You've never found me...but am always right in front of you"she cried.

"It's not my fault...I always try to find you but I can't seem to find you"I cried.

"You're lying...you promised you'll always be by my side,you promised me that no one will ever hurt me but you broke your promise"she yelled.

"Am sorry,am so sorry I didn't mean for any of this to happen"I cried.

"You broke your promise"she screamed.

"No I didn't" I yelled.

"I hate you"she screamed.

Ringgggggg!

My alarm rang startling me out of my usual nightmare. I looked at the table clock,it read 6am in the morning. I walked to the bathroom to take my bath and wait till it's time for me to leave for school.

I was done at exactly 6:40am,I just laid still on my bed and began to doze off again. I was feeling the usual way I feel after having this nightmare. When it was 7:10am I got up from the bed, picked up my bag pack and headed downstairs. I stopped over at Blessing's room to say good morning but she was not in her room. I ate breakfast, used my pills and kept them in their usual secret space in my bag.

"You're still hiding it". My subconscious asked.

"No one needs to know". I answered him.

"And her?" He asked.

"She doesn't need to know about it"  I replied him.

"But yo...." He tried to speak further but I cut him short.

"Just shut up"  I yelled.

I got up from the dinning table and walked out.of the house. The driver was already waiting for me in the car,I hopped in and we made to leave for school.

"Can you please stop here"I ordered, as he brought the car to an halt in front of Posi's house. I got from the car and knocked on the gate. After I knocked twice the gate man came running towards the gate.

"Good morning what of  Po...."I tried to talk but the gate man cut me off.

"Ahh small madam and her friends don't go hosipital(hospital)" he said pronuncing the last word wrongly.

"Okay,thank you"that was what I simply said.

"Look man... ordinary hospital he can't pronunce"I cursed under my breath as I walked back into the car.

I told the driver to stop at the hospital. After 10minutes we go to the hospital. I walked briskly towards Mide's ward.

"Good morning"I said as I walked into the room,all eyes turned towards my direction.

"Good morning"the three friends said in unison with a sad smile in their faces.

"Ain't you going to school?"Posi asked.

"I was...I mean I am,I just decided to check up on you guys and see if you'll need a ride to school,but from the look of things... seems like you're not going to school today"I explained.

"Yeah, we're not going to school"Debby said.

"We decided to take the day off to clear our heads from all this shit"Omoshalewa spoke for the first time since I got there.

"I understand... I'd do the same for my best friend"I  reasoned with them. I kept staring at Omoshalewa but she was not looking towards my direction.

"What an epitome of beauty" I said in my mind.

"Did you say something?"Debby asked like she heard my thought.

"No...no...no"I stammered.

"Then get going" Omoshalewa snapped at me, startling me.

"Babe calm down...it's not your fault"Posi whispered to her but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"It's nobody's fault... it's master Tunde's fault,you don't have..."I spoke but was cut off by Omoshalewa again.

"No...no....no...it's all my fault...she told me already...she told me but I just ignored her"Omoshalewa cried placing her head on the bed in fustration.

"Now am confused"I said with confusion written all over my face.

"I need to use the ladies.... please excuse me"Debby excused herself.

"I need to get something to eat... please excuse me"Posi also excused herself.

I feel like they both left the room so I can get some privacy with Omoshalewa. I walked towards her and bent down beside her.

"Hey" I called her softly causing her to lift her head up from the bed

"I should have known...I shouldn't have ignored...am the reason why she's in this state"she lamented.

I moved closer to her and placed my hand on her hand.

"It's okay...none of this is your fault okay"I assured her but she wasn't buying any of it. I lifted her face up to look at me.

"Trust me...it's not your fault"I whispered to her and she nodded in understanding.

"That was easy" my subconscious said to me.

"I know right" I replied him.

"Thank you"she whispered.

"You're welcome"I mouthed.

"You should get going now"she reminded me of school.

"Ohhh...I forgot"I looked up at the wall clock it was 9:30am already.

"Ohh my Fuck"I cursed as I raced out of the room after biding Omoshalewa good bye. I could hear her laughing after I ran out of the room.

Omoshalewa's POV.

I watched him run out of the room,it was quite funny. I actually laughed at his childish manner of running. I was tried after so much crying,so I decided to take a nap. I rested my head on the bed to give me a little bit of comfort.

"Mom...mom... you're walking too fast, please wait for me" I screamed running after my mom.

She turned abruptly "go back and stop following me...you can't be with me"she shouted at me.

"But I miss you mum"I cried.

"I know...I miss you too my love"she sobered.

"Mum please...come back to us mum"I begged.

"You know that's not possible my child"she said.

"Omoshalewa...Omoshalewa" I heard a familiar voice call out to me. I looked back to see Oluwafemi Micheal and Debby standing behind me.

"Go back...go back to your friends...those are your family too...I love you"she spoke to me softly.

"Omoshalewa...babe...babe...get up"I heard someone calling me tapping me on my back. I woke up and saw that it was Posi.

"Sorry I slept off"I said in a sleepy manner.

"I understood... we're all tired..."she said but the life support machine that Mide was placed on started to beep faster which made her to stop talking.

We ran to the reception... calling out to the doctor and nurses to come over to check on our friend

Am so sorry for the late update and the short update. I've been so busy... I'll try to update more often.

DAMMY 🌹🌹