Heyo

The book hasn't reach 10 yet, but I got bored while waiting and decided it's best if I just update. Five's not a big number but it's a start. Hope you like this chapter, Oh and remember the colour of our skin does not define us.
Yours Truly
Mickey Smith

~Chapter Two~
_____________________________

Mid day at lunch there was someone who stole one of the teachers wallet. Every black kid was called to the auditorium.

The head mistress a middle aged blonde walked onto the platform accompanied by two white cops. She said "Everyone of you will be searched because we know one of you in here is responsible for the theft of the wallet."

Why would they always suspect us when every something goes wrong. If they don't like us in the first place what's the sense of making this a mixed race school, is all Faith could think about. But you can't survive this world without education so the students have to make due.

The officers went to the lockers first it took awhile for them to go through 100 lockers. They threw everything out, things were on the floor and the students would have to be the one to clean up. The search continued with no luck they did not find the wallet. So the officers destroyed the lockers for no reason.

The students clean and re organized their lockers, by the time school was over the teacher found her wallet. This just gave Faith more of a reason not to like white people.

When school dismissed Faith went to the school gym to just sit back and relax and wait for her cousins to finish their co-coricular activities.

Once again she encountered Sebastian. He came and sat right next to her.

"Hey I'm Sebastian you're Faith right?" he said in a friendly tone.

"I am, what do you want?" The girl said in a tone opposite from what Sebastian portrayed. She always says nothing good can come from white people.

"I just would like to know you," he replied staring in her chocolate brown eyes.

"What would you want to know about me," she said with attitude present in her voice. "I'm a danger as everyone else says."

"Well I can't tell if you are a danger if I don't even get to know you?" He said ignoring her attitude.

"I'm Faith, Imma girl, I human what else do you want to know?" She said rolling her eyes with a harsh tone.

"I'm Sebastian and I was wondering if we could be friends?"

"You want to be friends with a black kid." She said that with humor present in her voice.

"I don't see the harm that could come from it." The boy said with a smile. "How about I take your number?" he said with an eyebrow raised.

Faith stretched her hand in his direction, he gladly placed the phone in her palm. Tapping on the screen of the phone she stored the number.

"I guess I'll see you around," he said smiling.

"I guess." Faith said watching him leave.

"Yow Faith, we can go now." Her cousin Mary shouted from the bottom of the seats. She quickly packed her things and left the school premises.
____________________

Leave your comments please. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Until Next time
Mickey Out