Chapter eight

"Ah, thanks again for today. Sorry that we had to leave early." Faith said as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"don't mention it, see you at school tomorrow." Sebastian said winking his eye.

"I don't think you remember but today is a Friday." faith said with a smirk present on her face while Sebastian walked around the car to open her door.

"yea I totally remembered that." he said opening the door.

"Of course you did," she added sarcastically while rolling her eyes. Jumping out of the car she turned to Sebastian and said, "See you Monday." Thales kissed his cheek and skipped over to the door.

"Where are you coming from," the voice of Joshua said loud enough for Sebastian to heaas she opened the front door.

Sebastian chuckled and drove off.

"it's not 6:30 yet so chill." she said and closed the door behind her. Walking upstairs to her room a surprise waited for her.

"Hope!" faith said extremely excited seeing her sister. "The semester isn't finish what are you doing here?" she asked still in a state of shock.

"Well someone from the science society set the science lab on fire, so no school for me until next week." Hope said getting of her bed. "by the way when did you kick me out,"

"Oh long story your stuff are in the basement, and your bed is obviously a clothes Heep. So yea."

"well can I atleast get a hug,"Hope asked stretching her arms out. Faith ran into her arms and gave one of her crushing hugs.

~•~•

A knock was on the front door the next day, "I'll get it!" Yelled 7year old Issac.
He walked back into the teenage infested living room and said, "There's a giant outside to see you."

Everyone got up to peek at who is at the door, "How many Faiths are in the house," Faith said sarcastically and rolling her eyes.

"Hey Faith, you left this in the car yesterday. I figured you'd want to keep it." Sebastian said scratching the back if his neck.

Faith looked down into his hands and saw the teddy bear she won yesterday at the fair along with the teddy he won in the ring toss. "Oh thanks." she said taking the toys for his hand.

"You have a big family." Sebastian said slightly nervous, looking over at the window, which everyone was walking watching them.

Faith turned her head to see all her cousins and sister ages 5-20 watching her like Hawks. They were either making lovey dovey faces, disgusted faces, or annoyed faces.

Rolling her eyes she turned back to Sebastian. "The one on top is my sister, the others are my cousins."

"Well you still have a big family. See you at school on Monday." he said waving from his car.

"Spill da beans," Hope said ad her sister walked back into the house.

__________________________

Thanks again for all the votes. Hopefully by the next chapter I'm going to start putting accepts of the bet into the book. I don't have a plot for this book, so I don't really know if the story is jumbled.
Until next time
Mickey out

"