Chapter Seventeen

I can't believe it. I actually thought she liked me. Sebastian scoffed and kicked the ball around my room. And kicked it on the wall

EᗩᖇᒪIEᖇ

Since he didn't have the car today he  decided to walking home.  A shortcut home was walking through a park. When he got there he was shocked by the image he was greeted by.

Faith was underneath some boy and they were laughing until they eventually kissed. He didn't spend a second more before Sebastian balled his fists and clenched his jaw and took the long way home to blow off some steam.

_______________________

"Sebastian Alex Davy, how many times have I told to stop kicking the ball in the dam house." Mrs. Davy said when she heard the ball knocking on the wall.

"Sorry." He said and plopped down on the his bed. A notification came on the phone, he looked at who it was from, and threw the phone onto the bean bag he had across the room. He was in no mood to talk to anyone especially her.

After a while he got bored and took up his phone. He texted in the group chat with his boys:

Sebastian
Anyone up for COD or Fortnight?

Travis
We're already there join.

He took put head piece in and joined the boys in a game. They made 20 kills altogether 4 each. Around 7pm the TV screen went blank.

He pulled off the head gear and looked up to see his mother. "Mom why'd you do that." he groaned and rolled over on his bed.

"I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes." She said and folded his arms. "Clean up your room by Saturday or I'm going to take that game thing.

↑↑Sebastian's room↑↑

"Its not that bad." He said and gazed his eyes across the floor.

"The room looks like a dump. And come down for dinner."

He got up and walked into the dining room. He had a family of four, his mother, father, 7 year old sister and himself.

"Good to see that you're finally out of your room." His father said as he took a seat.

"Pass me some mash  potato Sebby." Lizzy his brown eyes blonde haired sister, who has freckles asked.

He took out a spoon of it and placed it in her plate.

"thank you." she said and started to dig in.

After dinner he agreed to put his sister to bed and ended up falling asleep in there next to her.