Chapter ten

Faith walked out of the party with tears begging to spill out. She took out her phone and scrolled through her contacts for her sister's number.

"I thought you wer-" Hope was cut off by the weak voice of her sister. "Faith what's wrong!" she asked in a demanding tone.

"Can you just come and pick me up." The teenager said barely keeping from braking apart.

10 minutes later her sister pulled up in a silver Ford, she was not alone. A whole army of three angry 18 year olds  came out of the car.

They marched right pass Faith and went straight into the party. Sitting in the back seat of the parked car Faith was in the embrace of her big sister.

"What happened?" her sister asked rubbing her back.

Faith moved from her slightly peaceful state to all sobbing again. "He made a bet on me." she said through a muffled voice.

They were disturbed by the yells of drunk highschool students yelling 'FIGHT' repeatedly.

"oh come on," Hope groaned letting go of her sister. She waited 5 minutes outside of the car, before she went in.

Pushing through the crowd, Hope finally got closer to the center. When she looked she saw a four on three fight, but the three was winning.

She stepped in the middle of the fight. "Alex, Joshua, Xavier stop." She said tearing the fight apart. They threw a few more punches before they eventually stopped. "Let's go now!" she said in a demanding tone.

When the boys walked out of the party, Hope turned to Sebastian and gave him one last punch before leaving.

The boys either had bloody noses or bruised knuckles. "One of you are driving" she said talking to the tree boys pulling two of them by their ear.

"Ah, ahh" they said in union.

"shut up that can't possibly hurt you, after all those hits you just got." Hope said dragging them into the car. She sat in the middle of the backseat between her sleeping sister and her little cousin Joshua.

The ride home was awfully silent. The next day she planned in asking her sister what happened at the party.