Chapter Twenty

Faith got her exam results the day before her prom, it wasn't what she was aiming for but she got a good grade. She got a 89. 9 % average, 0. 1% away from the grade she needed. She applied for multiple collages and was now awaiting for July to come to see which collage would accept her.

Sebastian on the other hand got 73% and right there he got a scholarship to go to the collage in his state, to play football for them.

~•~•
"Faith get up!" Jennifer said bouncing up and down in Faith's bed. She groaned and turned so Jennifer.

Jennifer sighed and went to her room, digging through her toy box. She pulled out her horn, jumped back on Faith's bed.

Faith had already fell back to sleep at the end of her bed. Jennifer took her horn and places it right over Faith's ear and new into it, causing Faith to fall to the ground hitting her cousin in the process.

"Seriously Jenni!" Faith said getting off the ground noticing her cousin holding onto her jaw, with watery eyes. "I'm sorry." She said pulling cousin into a hug.

"Aunty said to get ready because your going to do you nails. I'm going to wake Mary up now" she said pulling away and heading back out of the room taking her horn with her.

Looking over at the clock it was 7:30 am. Spending 15 minutes in the bathroom she came out and got dress into black leggings a green baggy tee shirt and green furry slippers. Her hair was already up into a braided bun so she added her edges and went downstairs.

"Good Morning!" Harmony said in a cheerful voice.

"Morning mommy!" Faith said taking an apple from the fruit bowl on the island.

"You both have 20 minutes before we leave." Harmony said to both girls. Mary a white tank top and grey shorts with black and white vans slip ons.

"Aunty H what are Joshua and Alec wearing?" Mary asked having no clue what her brother and cousin was wearing.

"You'd have to ask your father that question. They left for the barber not to long ago."

2 hours later the females and males all returned home. It was too early for anyone to start getting ready so they all cooled down until 3 pm came along.

"You look beautiful princess." A very familiar masculine voice  said from behind Faith. It sounded like her dad but she shrugged it off knowing he's all the way across the country working as a lawyer.

Caleb leaned against his daughter's door frame as he watched her spin around observing her style to make sure everything was okay.

"Mom where's my shoes?" Faith yelled from her room and her mother responded with, "Your father has them."

Faith turned towards her doorway and saw her father watching with a smile on his face.

"Hey Princess," he said opening his arms and embraced her in a hug. Caleb was very tall and muscular. He had chocolate skin, dark eyes, kinky hair and was around 6'4 so his daughter's head nearly laid on his chest. "I wouldn't miss your last prom." he added brushing her hair.

"How'd you get off of work?" Faith questioned.

"I got 2 weeks vacation time." he added and handed her the pair of nude heels.

Pictures were taken before the teens all piled up into Joshua's and Xavier's car. There were seven teens in all leaving the property.

"I'm not going to leave your side!" Faith said to Mary and  Xavier as they entered the venue.

Xavier and faith had made things back to normal, and Sebastian was currently out of hate picture.

"Let's go get a drink," Mary suggested walking over to the table with the punch bowl. Xavier shared the juice and gave them both.

The prom was great Faith excused herself so that Xavier and Mary could have sometime to themselves.

There was a fountain at the middle of their venue she sat beside it and played with the water for a bit before a well to familiar voice acknowledges her.

"What do you want Sebastian." She said not looking up.

"Faith I'm sorry. I'm sorry about the bet, I'm sorry about how I over reacted about what happened between you and whoever that was. I understand that's who you like so I guess I just came to say one final goodbye. We're going to collage after all and I'm pretty sure you blocked me." He said with a sorry expression on his face when she didn't look up. "You look beautiful tonight." He said and about to walk off but Faith held onto his arm.

"Sebastian," she said getting up off the edge of the fountain. He turned around and looked at her giving her a small smile.

"I um... I didn't block your number this time." She chuckled taking small steps closer to him.

Mary came out in search for Faith but stopped and pulled out her phone and started to record the sight in front of her.

"I don't know if this is too soon or anything. But I actually think I feel for you." Faith said smiling taking away any space that was left between them.

They both leaned in and sheared a passionate kiss. Faith pulled away when she was out of breath. They looked each other in the eyes and smiled at each other.

"I got all a dat stuff recorded!" Mary yelled from across them. She put her hand over her mouth when eyes turned to her. "Xavier!" she yelled running in the other direction.

They both laughed at her excitement. "Hey Faith, I think I love you," Sebastian said to her as they walked inside. "I love your chocolate skin  and brown eyes, you have a decent shape butt." he said walking backward and walked right into the wall. Faith laughed and hugged him and whispered "I love you too."

———————————

Hey lovely readers we have reached the end of the book. I hoped you had a good time reading it. As you all can see I got a new cover. Thank you -flourescentfor the cover. I will put out an epilogue tomorrow or in a couple days. I'm currently working on a new book that will be out soon it's called precious jewel. Once again thank you for all your votes and comments.