Time

A/N: This is my first time writing a fic, I hope you like it! Excuse my writing, grammar isn't my strong point. I was raised in both America and England so the spelling is a combination of them.

Castiel

I walked into the bar, nervous, because this is my first time being inside a bar, alone. First of all I know perfectly well that I am underage and secondly, what if someone hits on me!? I mean I get scared if I need to talk or read infront of the class, but I am surprisingly good at hiding my emotions and be cocky or sassy.  I pressed my lips together so that I wouldn't start talking to myself. I tilted my head a little to concentrate about which drink to order.

"Dude? Man? Can I help you?" A voice asked from behind the counter. I stare at him. The guy has a beanie over his sandy blond hair and outstanding green eyes, I notice he has many layers of clothes on, first it was a thin leather jacker then a plaid shirt and underneath an AC/DC t-shirt on. He had some black ripped jeans on and some black leather boots. He had a two lip piercings and another piercing on his right eyebrow.

"Sorry, uhm, can I get a purple nurple? I say embarassly. I felt a blush creeping up my neck and my face getting hot. I look a bit awkwardly down at the floor trying to avoid a conversation. I mean this guy is hot, I mean a kind of straight hot, he doesn't look gay but I hope he is... or bisexual or pansexual.

"No problem man" The handsome guy in the beanie said. He poured up some of the purple liquid and gave it to me. "Bottoms up!" he said making his voice sound like some kind of a séx god. He winked at me and I felt my cheeks becoming more pink by the second, I saw the grin on his face becoming wider.

"Thanks" I say smiling at him. I look at the purple liquid and drink it up. "Shit! This is really strong" I manage to choke out. The guy laughs at me. When he laughes you could see the crinkles around his eyes and his perfectly pink lips moving. He smiles and pours up more of the coloured liquid for me.

"On the house." He says and starts to clean some of the glasses on the counter. He suddenly looks up and me and smirks. "The name is Dean, Dean Winchester".

"Castiel, Castiel Novak. But you can call me whatever you want, exept for Cassie" I say smirking. I get surprised at my suddent confidence and hope it stays. I eye him up and down and bite my lip, then look right into his mesmerizing green eyes, damn he is hot. He is trying avoiding to look into my eyes and I wink at him, his cheeks turn red and he is suddenly intrested in a spot on the inside of a glass.

"Okay then, Cas" He says looking at me. He watches me carefully and then makes up his mind. "How about we meet up again?" He says slowly looking down at his feet.

"I would like that, Dean" I say and put the money on the table. I feel him grabbing my arm pulling me closer, I feel our lips nearly touching, centimeters apart, I look down at his lips then back to his eyes and lick my lips. I feel his breathing increasing and then I slowly pull away. "See you sometime then" I say smirking and heading towards the exit.

"Tease!" He shouts laughing. "I didn't even get your number!" He shouts a second after, in a more serious tone.

"If you want it, you better work bitch!" I shout back at him laughing. I start to walk towards my house and I reflect over the night. "Dean" I say outloud almost trying to taste the name. I wish I could count every single freckle on his face and cuddle with him an- I sound like a fifteen year old having a crush for the first time. I glance at my phone an it showns that it's 02:43 am and that I have 14 missed calls and 24 messages, all from my family. "Where are you? You better explain yourself young man" -Queen B (mom) "Cassie, you are SOOO dead, love u lots u lill bitch PS. BRING ME CANDY (u know the cherry lollies I like)"  - Trickster (Gabriel) (and so on) "SHIT!" I shout realising what time it is and start to panic. I run home hoping that they won't kill me.