the bus ride

i just finished packing by clothes when my older sister came in the room and passed me condoms,i was confused and asked "why did u give me these" she said "i think you'll need them" i laughed and put them in my bag. i met up with my best friend kimberly at the bus that would drive us to the resort,in the end kimberly was going to end up sitting with her rude cousin felicia who has a crush on EVERY guy so i guess i have to sit alone.i sat in the back of the bus alone until a familiar voice said softly "mind if i sit here?" i looked up and saw it was adam so i nodded my head and he sat next to me.i saw felicia look at us and stand up from her seat next to kimberly,she same up to me and said "um kimberly wants u to sit next to her so i'll just sit in your spot next to adam" kimberly was nodding her head saying no when i was about to move from my seat so instead i said to felicia "no i'm gonna sit here" felicia rolled her eyes and went back to her seat and then we started driving to the resort.the first hour i got to know adam he said "my celebrity crushes are merida and sadie sink,i like the colour green and i have 5 siblings three girls and two boys.i told him stuff about myself too i told him "i'm a natural red head but i dye my hair blonde cause people always call me ed sheeran cause i'm a red head an-" he interrupted me and said "i think red heads are beautiful,you shouldn't be insecure of your hair colour" i smiled and blushed after he said that.after i told him more about myself i fell asleep with my head on his shoulder,before i fell asleep i saw my ex cody starring at us with a dirty look.