well...

his parents looked at each other and whispered but i couldn't hear them.they said to adam "do u really love this girl?" he nodded his head saying yes.adams parents then said "because u both are in love with each other we will let u be together." adam and i hugged each other tightly in excitement until his dad said "on one hand" we looked at him worried to what he was gonna say and then he said "you guys promise me that u didn't do anything besides make out in that hot tub.we said yes cause we want to stay together and his dad said "ok good well good bye y/n" i was about to leave until adam came outside cause it was raining to give me an umbrella.i kissed him in the rain and it was a loving kiss that will forever mean to me because i'm finally back with my soulmate.we danced in the rain and then he gave me his jacket and i walked home.

ADAMS POINT OF VIEW:
i went to emily's room after y/n left.but i had a plan,i opened emily's room and said "EMILY ADMIT TO MOM AND DAD THAT U PUBLISHED THE VIDEO" she said "no.i will not cause i love you and that video is gonna stay up there until u stop loving that bitch" i said "fine.but y'know i just um recorded this conversation." she gasped and said "NO ADAM DONT SHOW IT TO MOM AND DAD PLEASE!" i said "nuh uh" sorry but i have u a chance and i'm showing it to them now.

i showed my parents and they grounded emily for a month and made sure that she would leave my relationship alone.