the talk

i decided to meet up with adam at the same park we broke up in,i told him i can't live without him and that i miss him a lot he said "i miss you too" and hugged me tightly.i just wish that his parents never saw that video and i wish that emily was never a little b*tch.i started crying and i told adam i want to get back together adam said "me too but my parents wouldn't allow it and i don't want to keep it a secret cause also emily always follows me around school and  sometimes even out of school.i said "fine then i'm gonna go talk to your parents and we will get back together cause i will convince them." adam nodded his head and drove me to his house.he unlocked the door and emily said "finally adam is back!" and then hugged him when she opened her freakish green eyes she said "ew what is she doing here?" adam pushed emily to the side and said to her "go to your room now i need to talk to mom and dad" she walked to her room as i sat at the table with adam and his parents.i said "hi mr.jones and ms.jones it's a pleasure to meet you i'm y/n." his mom said "oh you're the one in that video huh i'm guessing" i gulped and nodded my head.adam said "be nice mom!" she rolled her eyes and his dad said "so would u guys like to talk to my wife and i" i looked at adam and he told me i can start talking.i said "mr.jones and ms.jones i'm sorry if i made you guys disappointed of your son because of that hot tub video someone took of us i'm very ashamed of that but i just want to let you guys know that we love each other i love your son he makes me so so happy and i'm the best me there is when i'm with him,so all i'm saying is yes you can hold a grudge against me but please just let adam and i be together."