adam saves me💕✨👁👄👁

i finally got to the resort with my school from that long long bus ride.i am really happy that i got to know adam better and he actually makes me confident about my hair colour.we got to pick our roommates but of course kimberly had to be with felicia and since we aren't allowed to be with boys i couldn't be with adam and had to be with felicia and kimberly.it was 3:00 pm in the afternoon and i'm getting ready for the beach i put on a pink bathing suit and brought my pink and white towel in my bag,on my way down the stairs my ex cody and his friends stood in front of me "well well isn't it the h*e we have here.." cody said.i tried walking past them but his friends dragged me,put tape on my mouth and brought me to their hotel room luckily they forgot to shut the door but then cody took off his bathing suit and got on top of me and started ripping mine off too.i was trying to scream but i couldn't until adam who i saw passing by the room looked into the hotel room and punched cody.adam grabbed me took the tape off my mouth and said "what happened are you ok y/n?" i nodded my head no and he carried me to my room and said "i'll deal with that monster later,also meet me at the pool tonight at 12 am" i asked "isn't the pool closed at that time..?" he said "exactly" in a mysterious voice and winked.