the video

(EMILY POINT OF VIEW) i looked at felicia after seeing this and said "I CANT BELIEVE ADAM WOULD DO THIS TO ME" felicia said "me too:(" i said "you know i wasn't really thinking of publishing the video but now i'm gonna do it i can't stand seeing them so happy TOGETHER ughhh (BACK TO YOUR POINT OF VIEW) i can't believe i am adam and adam is mine i'm sooo happy.the next day was the day we had to leave so that meant goodbye to the place that made me the happiest i ever was.
                                                           ONE DAY LATER:
it was time to go back to school after this amazing field trip when i got back to school i saw people laughing at me especially emily and felicia i rolled my eyes and when i got back to my locker i saw a picture of me and adam in the hot tub.everyone was laughing at me and tears rolled down my face i ran to the bathroom as adam ran up to me and said "what's wrong y/n?" i said in a sad voice "emily leaked the video..." he said "oh no... oh no.. oh no... omg this is going to ugh" "going to what?" i asked,he said "if my parents see that video they won't let me be with you" i started crying hoping this day couldn't get any worse.i decided to go home and my older sister heard me crying she said "what's wrong sis?" i said "i was kissing a boy in the hot tub at the resort and his crazy sister who's in love with him got a video and published it." she hugged me and said "who's the boy?does he actually love you cause if that was just one night of making out and u never talked again he could have planned that to ruin your reputation." i said crying "no it wasn't just one night we still talked and after a few days he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes but now he said if his parents see the video we might have to break up" i started sobbing and crying in my pillow i couldn't imagine loosing my soulmate adam.my sister said she's gonna try taking the video down.so i trusted her and we reported it millions of times with different computers and even told our friends to help luckily a day later it got deleted.i was really happy but then adam texted me saying "meet me at the park i really need to talk to you"