Endings & Beginings

Hey this is my first story ever I just thought I would try it out because I'm bored haha! Please be nice I'm not the best with grammar 😂😂😂 I hope you find the story fun and entertaining!!! I always thought this would be an interesting way the story could've gone !! So let me know whatcha think !! But please be nice 😂

Amy just walked out of Rickys apartment from having their breakup. It was late and she was tired from all the fighting and yelling. She was also starving because Ricky usually made dinner around 7:00 pm. Amy missed dinner because she was driving around trying to muster up the courage to break up with Ricky. It was 10:30 now but she pushed her hunger aside. If she ate food she knew it would only come back up.
"it's over I couldn't do it I couldn't marry him but it's ok it's the right thing to do" Amy said to herself walking out of the butcher shop, while wiping her tears off her face. She got in her car and thought for a moment. Amy did not want to go back to her parents house because she knew they were probably there. She took out her phone and called the last person she thought she would... Ben. He picked up right away surprise surprise.

Amy- Hey Ben...

Ben- Amy ?! Hey ! What's up ? are you calling to let me know I'm banned ?

Amy- what ?

Ben- from the wedding ? That's happening tomorrow?

Amy- oh... no ... I'm not Ben the wedding was called off.

Ben- WHAT ?! WHY?

Amy- reasons I don't want to get into right now but that's not why I called.

Ben- okay why did you call then ?

Amy- well I'm obviously not staying at Rickys and I can't go home looking the way I do right now. My parents will only question me and get angry. So I need somewhere to stay till the morning.

Ben- ohh okay umm you can stay at my house ? If you want but you have to sleep in my room because Chloe sleeps in the extra room upstairs.

Amy- I don't know about that...

Ben- it's okay I'll sleep on the floor you can take the bed. It will be fine.

Amy- okay thanks a lot I really appreciate this. I'll drive over now.

Ben- wow I never thought I would see the day when you asked me for a favor. Especially one this great.

Amy- that makes two of us...

Ben- haha okay great, text me when you pull in.

Amy- yea I will ohh wait what about your dad and Camille? I don't really want them to know I'm staying in your room. They will ask questions just like my parents.

Ben- Oh yea I didn't think about that... oh actually never mind it's ok they told me earlier they were going out for dinner. They usually stay out late since they only go out once a week. So we should be fine.

Amy- great thanks again I'll see you soon. Bye

Ben- Yea no problem see ya soon.