There's nothing you can't do

Amy woke up early not that she slept any last night anyways. She was awake all night thinking about all the decisions she has made in her life.

(Amy POV)
I have just woken up and at first I think I'm in Ricky's apartment or our apartment. I remember quickly that I'm wrong , instead i'm in Bens bedroom in his bed. I quietly get out of bed and check my phone. I have no messages from anyone, which is a relief I really wasn't ready to tell people yet. Next to me on the floor Ben stirs and he wakes up.

Ben: Hey your awake

Amy: yea I didn't sleep much

Ben: do you wanna get ready and go get some breakfast ?

Amy: umm sure I guess where tho ? I don't wanna go to my dads restaurant. He will ask questions.

Ben: there's a diner that's about 25 minutes away it has great food.

Amy: okay sounds good I'll just go freshen up.

(Ben POV)
I'm driving to the diner with Amy in the passengers side I decided to go to this diner because it's very special to me. I used to go there when I was younger with my mom. We have finally made it to the diner and we are parking the car.

Ben: table for two please

Waiter: sure right this way please

Amy: well you weren't wrong the food here is amazing.

Ben: yea it is I used to come here with my mom. So I thought it would be nice to come here again before we leave for New York.

Amy: Are you gonna miss this ?

Ben: this ?

Amy: California and the people here

Ben: I say I won't but who knows I could actually start missing it when we get to New York. I hope I won't.

Amy: yea I feel kinda the same except I know I'm gonna miss John and...

Ben: Ricky ?

Amy: I hope I won't...

Ben: no you hope you will.

(Amy POV)

We are just now pulling into Bens house because we decided since all my stuff was was already packed at Bens house there was no point in going back to my parents.

Ben: hey thanks again for letting me help you.

Amy: (laughing) no, thank you for helping me when I needed it.

Ben: I was happy to. You sure all of your bags and boxes that need to be shipped are here ?

Amy: yea I'm sure is your dad home ? Because I want to thank him for shipping my stuff to New York for me.

Ben: uh yea he should be it's only 10:30 he doesn't go to the office until around 12:00 usually.

Amy: okay great

They both walk into Bens house and they go into the living room to find Camille and Leo talking with Chloe. All three of them give Ben & Amy a confused look.

Leo: Hello Amy what brings you here today?

Ben: um I did we just had breakfast together to celebrate graduating and going to New York tomorrow.

Amy: yea it was something I promised a few weeks ago. I actually almost forgot so I texted Ben early this morning asking him if he wanted to go.

Leo: that's great I'm glad you guys were able to celebrate. Wait isn't your wedding today ? Later today ?

Amy: uh no it's not. Not anymore.

Leo: you guys changed the date ?

Amy: No... we aren't.. getting married ... I called it off last night.

Leo: I'm sorry to hear that but I'm sure you had the right reasons to call it off. Getting married is a huge decision especially when your so young.

Amy: yea it is but that's not why I decided to drop by I just wanted to thank you in person for shipping my boxes. It's really kind of you to do that.

Leo: it's my pleasure I'm happy to do it well I would like to stay and chat so more but I do need to get to the office. I'll see you later. Good luck in New York Amy especially with Ben.

Amy: thank you Leo yea I need to get home as well.

Ben: I'll walk you to your car.

Amy: thank you Ben I guess I'll see you tomorrow at the airport since we are on the same flight.

Ben: yes you will and I have already arranged for us to sit together.

Amy: ( laughing) of course you did bye Ben

Ben: bye see ya soon