chapter 1

Ethan pov
I sat in my gaming chair mentally preparing myself to press play on my camera. I was edging little space and my floppy blue hair and lights were just another distraction. I propped my elbows on the table and put my head in my hands. I let out a sigh and somehow found the will to record.
"What is up my cranky crew and today on crankgameplays were here on reddit. If you haven't heard of this before, I am going to do reddit fifty/fifty."
~time skip~
I finished signing of and ended the recording session. I had a sigh of relief as I had seen some pretty fucked up shit on the subreddit today. Maybe it's because im edging little space or whatever but today seemed extra intense for some reason.
I got up and turned off all the lights from the gaming room and made my way to the kitchen for a snack. I settled on some string cheese and sat down in the living room just thinking to myself.
I took a bite of my string cheese and contemplated on what to do next. I already edited the video set to go out later today, and there was no way i was going to edit todays video in my current head space. Mark is helping Sean with a video of his, so he wont be home anytime soon.
I finished my cheese and threw away the wrapper. I returned back to the living room and put some cartoons on. Maybe i'll be little or maybe I won't. Either way I really have nothing to else to do. So i grabbed my blankie and my stuffie that looked like Spencer and watched fairy odd parents.

Mark pov
I was driving home from Sean's house after helping him with some youtube stuff. Ethan stayed home and took the opportunity to record for his channel.
As I pull up into my drive way I see Chica and Spencer run out the door followed by a smiling Ethan. I got out the car and gave Chica  and Spencer both pets and kisses, receiving some back of course.
"Daddy you is home." A hyper Ethan said before i picked him up. "Hey baby blue how was your day?"
"It good." he said while putting his hoodie sleeves in his mouth. I brought him inside and sat on the couch with him in my lap. "I got a video done but it was scary." he softly said in a hush tone. "Why so baby what were you recording?" "weddit"
"Baby was it another fifty/fifty subreddit again? you know what happens when your edging little space and your on reddit." I gave him a concerning look and took his chin in my hand so he would look up at me. Tears were in his eyes threatening to spill any second.
"I know daddy i'm sowwy," He was crying now and I was hushing him while rubbing his back. He nuzzled into my chest and gripped onto my shirt, which was now wet with tears.
"It's okay baby im not mad at you at all. I just want to keep you safe okay?" He looked up at me and rubbed the tears in his eyes. I reached up and swiped away a tear from his check, mostly because his green eyes were always so vibrant when he cries. Part of the reason I can never say no to him.
He smiled at me and i smiled back. "I wuv you Daddy."
"I love you too my little one."

________________________________
:0 first chapter done let me know what you guys think and if you want any specific thing to happen i'll try to have it happen.