Chapter 4

Ethan pov
I wake up in the room me and Mark share. I feel my head and fine a cool rag there. Chica is on the bed sniffing my right palm. Mark stands looming over me.
"Mark," I say my voice frail and shrill. " How long was I out." I propped myself up and sat up as straight as I could. "Not too long. Maybe five minutes, I was able to carry you up here when you blacked out."
He handed me a cup of water and I took it willingly. I drank down the entire glass quickly. Chica was now laying on her side wanting scratches. And of course, I had to give them to her.
Mark took my empty glass and he went back down to the kitchen to finish dinner. I just stayed there petting Chica since my head hurt way too much. I just sat and pondered what Marks alter ego, Darkiplier, would mean by deal.
Of course my dumb ADHD brain decided to get distracted so when Mark came back in the room he scared me a little bit.
"Dinner's ready if you're hungry" He announced. Chica smiled and ran down stairs.
"Okay, I'll be there in a second I gotta use the bathroom." I said while getting up and walking to the conjoined bathroom.
I did my business and went over to wash my hands, but before I could turn on the water the lights started to flicker. I panicked and looked up but my head was grabbed and smashed into the mirror. I lead out a yelp in pain as the mirror cracked beneath my forehead.
I staggered back and brought up my hand to my head. I looked around but no one was here. The lights stopped flickering and everything went back to normal. I looked at the broken mirror in front of me. I then brought down my hand from my head to realize I was bleeding.
I opened the door and walked down to the kitchen were Mark was feeding Chica noodles.
He smiled when he saw me but his expression quickly turned into concern.
" Ethan what the hell happened are you alright?" He questioned while grabbing a random towel and holding it against the cuts on my forehead. "Mark I don't know but we need to go to the hospital the cuts are deep please Mark I-" "Well then get in the car we need to go now" He said grabbing his keys cutting me off.
I walked to the car as fast as I could. When I got there Mark was already in the car ready to go. I got in and we raced off to the hospital, Mark driving frantically but carefully.

————————————————————————Sorry for taking so long to update but online school starts soon for me and I wanted to get a quick chapter out before then