chapter 2

just a question but can i put darkiplier in this story or would you hate it?
——————————————————————

Mark pov
I was in the kitchen cooking dinner for Ethan and myself. As I stood cooking at one of my five ovens, I heard Ethan Scream from his play room. I immediately turned the stove off and ran upstairs.
As i reached his room I could hear him crying.
I flung open the door and saw someone I haven't seen in years.
Him.
~le flashback~
Ethan pov
Daddy had carried me into my play room and set me on my little bed. Everything in here was a pastel blue because it is my favorite color and helps me feel small. And I like being small cause nothing can hurt me anymore. Or so I thought.
"Alright baby im gonna get started on dinner while you nap okay?" daddy said while tucking me in making sure i had my Spencer Stuffie. Chica had wondered into the room and laid in the dogie bed we put up here. "Daddy look," I pointed to Chica, " Is she gonna nappy to?" Daddy giggled. "I guess she is baby, lay down and nap okay. I gotta make dinner now." He kissed my forehead goodnight. Or, good nap i should say.
"Okay daddy i go sleep now." He smiled at this as i snuggled into the soft blue sheets. I closed my eyes and heard him leave before drifting of into dreams.
My dreams were always dark before. I don't like to think about it but its just a part of me that i have to accept. Everything used to be dark. But Mark helped me out of that dark placed since no one else would. Now im here, I got a house and an okay youtube career.
The dark dreams were gone when I started to get better. But now there back.

I looked around and all i saw was black. It stretched all the way with no end. I looked down and saw I was standing ankle deep in water. There was light but I couldn't identify were it was coming from. I looked around but there was nothing. The water and darkness went on forever.
I tried calling out but I couldn't speak, like my voice was taken from me. I started freaking out. I wanted to wake up but I couldn't, this didn't feel like a dream or a nightmare anymore.
After a moment a dark figure approached me. I couldn't see any of his features , only the silhouette of a man. He had this aura of death and all things bad. But something about him seemed comforting and safe.
"You should wake up before you forget how to."

————————————————————————
And scene.
Anyway thats for the support I didnt think anyone was gonna like this lol. Also if the like 5 of you dont mind darkiplier is going to be in this just because plot.
Sorry this took do long to get out i should be writing more since i think I know how this is going to plan out