Chapter 3

Mark pov
I was in the kitchen cooking dinner for Ethan and myself. As I stood cooking at one of my five ovens, I heard Ethan scream from his play room. I immediately turned the stove off and ran upstairs.
As I reached his room I could hear him crying.
I flung open the door and saw someone I haven't seen in years.
Him.
My evil alter stood there with Ethan in his clasp dangling him by his hoodie collar.  He was gasping for air and clawing at his neck. I stood there in shock not exactly sure what to do. I was breathing heavy and I was scared. He could hurt my poor little Ethan and I was scared.
"We had a deal." his voice boomed echoing and piercing through my brain. "I will take away the one you love the most. You had your warning. Now you will suffer the consequences."
Just like that he was gone in smoke. Ethan fell to the floor and gasped for air. I immediately went to his side tears streaming down my face.
"Mark who the fuck was that? What did he mean what deal?" He said between sobs and his hyperventilating. "Ethan I don't know I never made a deal with him, I don't even know who he is. I promise."

Ethan pov
My mind is still trying to comprehend what happened. Laying on the floor of my play room im having a panic attack. That man whoever he is made some deal with Mark. My own husband has no idea what he was and apparently Im gonna get taken away? I curled into a ball on the floor my mind over wired with thoughts of what he could do. Mark is trying to calm me down but nothing is working. I just continue to panic and shake.
"Ethan I need you to calm down for me please can you try to sit up?" I can't move and I can't speak and my face feels numb. The only thing I can do is panic. Eventually I'll pass out due to exhaustion or lack of air. Something I learned when I was at my lowest. It feels like Im at that place again and Its making me panic even more. My breathing picks up speed and so does my heart rate.
Eventually I can't hear Mark and everything becomes blurry.
————————————————————————
short chapter but here you go let me know any theories you guys have on the deal Mark made with darkiplier 👀