𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

Mari's point of view

"Mari would like to come lake?" Sun asked me while taking off her cape.

"There's a lake here? I didn't know that" I knew there was a river running through the forest but I didn't know a lake was here.

"Not far, water very clean. Come yes?"

"Okay, but can you take me to my house first so I could get my swimsuit?"

"Take too long, we same no worry" I'm going to go skinny dipping with an alien, oh God help me but this is the first time I'm going to do something like this... oh well you only live once. "O-okay" Sun laid her cape on the floor and gestured for me to roll in the cape "you hide, no one sees you" I rolled in the blanket, it reminded of murder documentaries when they get rid of a body in a carpet. I shuddered at that thought. I was surrounded in darkness and the feeling of movement. It eventually stopped and I was being rolled off the cape.

The lake was truly magical, picture-perfect. The trees dotted around the lake were gently sawing in the wind and the lake was glistening "pretty yes?" Sun asked me, smiling at my awe. I nodded still starstruck at the beauty before me. Sun had started to take off her amour and such, I feel awful for this but I glanced a few times. You wouldn't think she was a girl because of how buff she was and her figure wasn't curvy but muscular. She looked at me and cooked her head "see? we same" she said as she ran and catapulted herself into the lake. I slowly took the sack dress of and immediately felt flustered.And just like how I glanced at Sun she was glancing at well more like staring. She swam over to the banking "Mari unwell? Sickly looking" 

"I can get sick easily so I think that's why I'm a bit underweight"

"Where is... mother? Bearer?"

"She lives in the city which is far away so she doesn't see me much" Sun looked between a mixture of anger, sadness and confusion "I feed you now on, I take care" I was a bit shocked at what she said "no, no it's fine. You don't have too"

"I will, no trouble. I lot time. Bearer is thick, she no care!" well I wouldn't be lying if I don't feel like that about my mother but my opinion about her is jumbled. "Thank you Sun but you don't have to, I'm fine really" 

"I want to, already bore pups... I take better care of Mari" 

"Wait you have children?"

"Many but all in main clan now but visit me occasional or others name them 'mama boys'" she snickered "Now" she crawled up on the banking and stood next to me and held my hand "jump!" and we both did the water was warm. We were both laughing like maniacs. I only know how to doggy paddle but Sun taught me how to swim better and her throwing me into the water and me trying to push her in. We both sat on the banking the sun was the only way to get dry, she told me about her children and the ups and downs of raising them and funny stories. She also told me about their god, Paya but I was dozing so I only heard snippets.

Eventually, we were both dry and put our clothes back on we were talking about random things until someone shouted my name, it sounded like Jane. Without any warning, Sun slung me on her shoulder and booked it. "Where are we going Sun?!" I said, my voice was shaky. 

"Home! My home!" We came to a stop and I dizzily stumbled into Sun's hut, Sun shut the door quickly and caught me before I fell. "Mari okay?" she asked me.

"I-I'm a bit dizzy but I'll be fine"

"I sorry, I should been more aware"

"Sun this isn't your fault but how did they find us?"

"Don't know. We no choice but kill, too close they stalk" my blood ran cold. 

"Sun... the one that called me I think it was my sister. I swear I didn't know she worked for them" she was silent for a few minutes. "I get but... all is in danger. We hide or kill" her eyes were full of understanding and sadness. "There is... a cave system underneath my house. It's huge even I haven't explored all of it, I think it goes on for miles. Perhaps you all could live down there or use it as a safe space"