𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

Mari's point of view

"Mari? Get from there!" Sun said firmly, I was yanked out of the entrance of the cave system. She hugged my body closer to hers "you said next week. We look next week, okay? Too dark, don't like it" she carried me away back into my house. Bear and Yeyin were in the city now, Sun moved in with me. It's been fun! It's nice to have a friend that's a girl. I never thought I would have any friends except my family. "What we do today tiny Mari?" Sun asked, tiny Mari was her nickname for me now, we've done so many things together. I've taught her how to embroid things, baking, and with the help of Lucy, we did a spa day. "Can we take a hike today?" I asked her. She was about to speak but glared at the window "what is it?"

"I think few of my sons are here? I not sure" she hugged me closer to her body and turned slightly. She walked closer to the window and opened it, she barked something in her language. Someone answered and out of thin air three Yautja appeared. "Mari, can sons come in? I make them take shoes off" I nodded, a bit nervous. She opened my front door and they started to talk, after a few minutes they came closer. The tallest went to step inside and Sun smacked his leg and hissed something. They took off their sandals? I'm really confused about what they meant to be, a sandal boot? Sun lead them to the living room and I don't know why but she made them sit on the floor.

"Sun?"

"Yes, tiny Mari?"

"Why did you make them sit on the floor?"

"Might damage seats, armour is pointy and it is traditional for family"

"Oh. Are they hungry? We can give them the cupcakes we made this morning"

"Good idea! I get them, plates in left cupboard?"

"Yep" she set me down on the couch and disappeared into the kitchen. I noticed that one was shuffling closer to me, I heard a faint purr coming from him. I glanced out the window, it's a thing I do when I'm nervous I look around. I jumped when he grabbed my foot, "can I help you?" I said nervously. It was like he was examining my foot, he even put his foot next to mine "...tiny" I heard him say. Sun came in and picked him up by his scruff and plopped him next to one of his brothers. "I sorry Ziru startled you, first time seeing an Ooman. Very curious"

"Oh okay"

"Let me tell Mari names, the oldest Beu, then the middle is Gill and the young is Ziru" I took in how they all looked, Beu and Gill look the exact same the only thing that's different about them is their eyes and the scars they have. However, Ziru looked completely different he was an icy blue instead of the warm yellow that Beu and Gill shared with Sun. His dreads were pitch black with an undertone of blue. But he had a very mischievous look to him. She handed them two cupcakes each, we made a lot. The first to try it was Gill who devoured them.

I was amazed at how he managed to get frosting everywhere, then Ziru followed although he was less messy. Beu was very hesitant, Sun said something to him and he took a bite out of it. He ate it slowly, unlike his brothers who devoured theirs. "Did they like it?" I asked Sun. She nodded, I felt very sleepy all of a sudden. Sun noticed immediately and went upstairs for some reason, to get me a blanket maybe? I felt someone grab me and pull me to them. I glanced up, deep blue eyes stared into mine.

I tried to get up but he put his arm around me and started to purr. I heard Sun enter the room, they were talking. "Mari, you okay to sleep? Ziru wants to nap as well"

"I want to sleep in my bed" I felt Sun pick me up and carry me upstairs. She put my down on the bed and wrapped my up like a cocoon "Mari, my family is your family now. You will never be alone now" she nuzzled my head. "Do not be afraid of my sons, they are odd sometimes and cold but will accept you in time. Enjoy nap tiny Mari" she drew the curtains and left. I shut my eyes and fell asleep.