𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟧

Bear's point of view

Oh my gods... I'm dying, how is Mari so good at this? "We can take a break if you want? Or we could take a dip in the river to cool off?" she stood in front of me with her hand held out. I purred and took it and I stood up. Gently I picked her up and went to the river, she walked into the water "it's the perfect temperature! Come on Bear get in!" I removed my armour and my loincloth and put them neatly into a pile.

I turned around and Mari covered her face? Why- oh... Oomans don't like nudity. I quickly got into the water. "You can open your eyes now," I said softly, she did reluctantly. "Bear you could've warned me I really didn't want to see that," she said quietly.

"Well you better get used to it, you're gonna see a lot of naked people now" I chuckled. She groaned and playfully punched me. "Let's go underneath that massive weeping willow" she pointed, the tree was massive. "Race you!" she squealed. It was a draw but I tried to let her win. She swam around me and I playfully grabbed her "got you!" she laughed and giggled. "Mari can I ask you something?" she nodded and smiled. "Would you ever consider having a boyfriend?"

"Yes? I don't know? It would be nice but I don't really have anyone" a felt a bit of pain in my chest "well, you have m-"

"Mari! I need to ask you something!" that voice. That vile thing that had the gift to speak. I growled to myself, I pulled Mari close to me. "Oh! Hello Cent'au what is it?"

"Would you be interested in coming to the celebration with me? It'll be brilliant" she shook her head.

"No thank you it doesn't sound like my type of thing but I'll drop by maybe" haha rejection. Delicious. "Bear do you think we can go home in half an hour or something? I'm hungry"

"Of course we can go now if you want" she smiled and nodded.

"Hey Cent'au! I'm leaving now when you're done with the games can you pack them up and bring it with you please?" he nodded and gave a thumbs up. We swam to the banking together and... my loincloth was missing. Great. "Mari do you have a towel?"

"Yep, I brought one for you" I dried myself off and tied a towel around my waist. "Where's that thing you wear?" I shrugged.

"Someone nicked it probably or an animal"

"Oh... you can keep the towel" she laughed, she picked up her bag and we set off. We finally arrived at our home. I wouldn't mind moving into Mari's house but I would feel sad leaving Yeyin. "So, I think we should have a shower. You never know what's in the water" she said while smiling up at me. "Can I go first?" I nodded and she slinked away into the bathroom. I sat on her bed, carefully, of course. Everything in here smells of her, it's intoxicating but in a nice way.

I glanced around, it's very cosy, a very rustic vibe as some Oomans would describe it. In my time in the city, I saw many things, including a female shoving a bird up her snatch. Yeyin said that was weirdly hot and wondered what it would feel like, I think he has some weird fetish thing. I pray to the gods that he doesn't try to shove something up his ass to recreate it. But knowing him, he probably will. Anyways, I saw Oomans on dates some good, some bad and some horrifically bad. I have lots of gifts to give to Mari and listen to this, some ideas for dates.

"You can go in now, I'm gonna cook dinner for us. Gimme a shout if you need anything" I heard her going down the stairs. The bathroom was steamy, I noticed on the window she drew a picture of me. Cute. I turned the shower on and adjusted the temperature until it was perfect. I picked up a few bottles and read them until I found the right one. I smelt it and wow, Oomans sure know how to make me wanna eat things I shouldn't. One lick can't hurt, can it?

Nope it, it tasted disgusting. I finished up and dried myself and it looks like Mari made me pyjamas. After figuring how to put the stupid things on I looked in the mirror. And gods be damned. I look adorable and it's pretty warm and soft to wear. I went downstairs and observed Mari cooking. Her movements were graceful and precise, she hummed a soft tune while expertly sorting through cupboards and the sort.

She finished cooking and served it up. We ate in comfortable silence, the food was wonderful. "I made dessert for us, it's jelly I hope you like it" she set the wobbly stuff in front of me. What an odd thing. It keeps on jiggling but how do I eat it? I picked it up. Is it alive? I hope it doesn't squeal when its bit-oh gods I hope it doesn't. Wait... I think I can eat it whole. I'm going to eat it whole.

-A few minutes later-

Bad decision. Very bad decision. Mari had to do the choking maneuver thing. It was traumatic to say the least. Then Mari taught me how to eat it with a spoon. It tasted nice, but now I know that you do not suck it up like a hover. That's the moral of the story. "Bear do you want to have a nap together?" Mari asked me softly. I was silent. Say something stupid! "Uhh... yes" She stood up and ran upstairs, then came back down with an array of blankets and pillows.

"You want to make a pillow fort with me?"

"Of course!" and that's what we did. I'd say it's a solid 100/10. We crawled into it together. Within seconds Mari curled up on my chest and went to sleep. She was tiny! I couldn't believe how small she was. Slowly, my vision went balack and I fell asleep with Mari on my chest.