jack 🎆 best friends

I grabbed my overnight bag and walked into the guys' house. We've been close friends for years, I met them when Jack moved to L.A. He and I have been friends since freshman year of highschool and we never lost contact.

Sleepovers are a very normal thing for us, we hadn't had one in a while because everyone was busy. I walked into the living room and saw Corbyn, Jonah and Daniel, they all said hi snd we talked for a few minutes.

"where are the others ?"
"Zach's in the shower and Jack in his room I guess"

I nodded and went upstairs, I knocked before opening Jack's door. He was standing infront of the mirror fixing his t-shirt. He looked over and smiled at me.

"hey Jackson"
"for the millionth time! stop calling me that!"

I chuckled hugging him, he hugged me back tightly, cracking my back, something we always do when we haven't seen each other in a while.
We chatted for a minute before going downstairs. I'd arrived in the evening so we pulled the couches into beds. We'd always preferred to all be together instead of our own rooms and it was spacious enough for everyone so why not.

I sat on the cushions and blankets leaning into them, Jack soon came and joined me like always. I'm definitely comfortable around all of the guys but Jack and I are the closest. They'd ordered sushi earlier so we all ate together while catching up and talking about life.

Jack p.o.v.

I watched as she laughed at something Corbyn said, her beautiful smile showing before she covered it with her hand, she'd always done that and she still does even after repeating to her multiple times that her smile wasn't something she should hide.

I felt a pillow hit my head, I looked over and saw Jonah and Daniel laughing at me. I flipped them off before awkwardly laughing. The guys know I like her and try to convince me to make a move on the daily. I keep telling them I don't think she thinks of me as more than a best friend and that I don't wanna ruin our friendship. Even though those reasons are true the biggest reason is that i'm terrified.

After finishing the food she grabbed the empty plates and brought them into the kitchen. I could feel all of the guys staring at me. I looked up at them.

"cmon! do something or we will!"

Jonah whispered harshly, I sighed knowing he actually would. She came back and we put on a show. After about half an hour she yawned and leaned her head on my window and closed her eyes, i looked down at her soft figure. Fuck it, I put my arm around her and rubbed her arm. Zach smiled at me, I smiled back before he turned back to the tv.

She ended up turning on her side and leaning into my side. I smiled still holding my arm around her, as I continued looking at her I could see she was asleep.

"she so likes you back Jack"
"yeah I mean cmon"

I blushed hiding my face with a pillow, I heard shuffling so removed it. I saw the guys walking upstairs leaving me and y/n alone. One of them closed the door a bit loudly, y/n opened her eyes and rubbed them.

"where did everyone go?"
"upstairs"
"oh"

she yawned and leaned into me again, she made a sad face.

"cuddle me back"

I chuckled and did so, after a bit I decided to turn off the tv and carry y/n up to my room. I put her down and covered her with my duvet and a fluffy blanket. I got changed into sweats and got in bed myself. Her beautiful eyes were slightly open.

"you okay?"

I whispered rubbing her head

"you're pretty"

she whispered shifting closer to me, I smiled and kissed her head.

"you're prettier"
"don't say that"

she looked at me for a while before speaking up

"Jack can we date already"

she said nonchalantly, I opened m eyes wide.

"where does that come from?"
"I mean I've liked you since senior year, we basically act like a couple already"
"senior year huh?"
"I'm guessing that means it's one sided"
"are you kidding me, i've liked you since junior year"

we both smiled before leaning closer and finally kissing. We got lost in the moment and ended up kissing deeply for a long time.

"wow you're such a good kisser can't believe I missed out on this since junior year"