- 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 -

Me: "Jeno! What have you just done!"
I stared in horror trembling at the dead bleeding body on my bedroom floor.
Me: "J-Jeno... what..."
My breathing became heavier by the second and I panicked trying to take in what had just happened.
He just killed someone...
The knife was still dug into his stomach as he profusely bled and covered the floor with dark red liquid.
Jeno: "Y/N. Don't say a word to anyone."
Me: "W-What have you just done Jeno..."
I covered my mouth in shock, still not believing the horrific sight my eyes were seeing. Jeno walked over the body towards me and cupped my face in his hands, the hands that were yet a crimson deep shade of red held me.
Me: "Why did you do this?"
Jeno: "Shh... shh everything will be fine now."
Me: "How? You just killed him."
Jeno: "I know but he had it coming."
Me: "Had it coming? How...?"
Jeno: "He said he was going to take you away from me. No one is going to take you away from me my dear sweet Y/N."
Me: "Jeno... I-I... No one would've been able to take me away from you. You didn't have to resort to killing an innocent man over-"
Jeno circled me with his hands and arms behind his back slowly, the sound of his shoes clicking on the floor echoed in my ears.
Jeno: "Now now Y/N, we can't take any chances can we?"
Me: "Jeno... I am begging you to stop this psychotic behaviour-"
I paused as I felt cold hard metal come in contact with my neck all of a sudden. I gulped as my lip quivered realising what the metal was - a knife.
Jeno: "You need to shut your mouth sometimes Y/N. It'll do the both of us good. So are we going to tell on our precious lover to the police about this?"
I shook my head ever so slowly to prevent the knife cutting through my neck.
Jeno: "Good girl. How about you make us some food while I clean up then?"
I gulped as I stayed still unresponsive. I let out a hiss-like breath as the knife dug deeper into my neck.
Me: "Y-Yes I'll make you some food."
He let go and I blankly watched him drag the body into the bathroom along with him. As he turned around, he smiled.
Jeno: "You'll always be mine L/N."
He blew a kiss with his bloodshot red hands and blood still dripping from his hair to his lips. The door closed and I heard the lock click. I tiptoed to the kitchen to get a knife of my own, shaking with fear. I slowly tiptoed back and opened the front door to get away. I didn't even bother locking it as I made a run for it. My legs carried me as fast as they could through this dark night and I could feel the terrified beads of sweat forming on my forehead.
Why did he kill him?
He's gone berserk.
I can't stay with a psycho.
Still running, I reached an alleyway where I thought I'd be able to hide. Crouching down behind the bins, I panted and waited to get back up after I had enough energy and stamina restored to escape his clutches. Looking down, I stared at the knife I was holding - the long steel sharp metal I never thought I'd hold to protect myself from my boyfriend.
???: "Tut tut tut. So predictable."
I flinched at the deep voice near me and looked up to see his killer eyes.
He found me.
Jeno: "What did I say would happen? If I didn't make myself already clear Y/N, you're mine."
I slapped my hands together and begged him to let me go, only to hear a slight chuckle escape his lips.
Jeno: "You just don't understand do you? You'll always be with me. In hell or heaven, or on earth. Now then..."
He tilted his head with a pout while stroking the edge of his knife gently as if it was a baby.
Jeno: "Let's see what this can do. Oh, that's a brilliant idea Jeno. How about we test it with your body first?"
Me: "No no no no-"
Jeno: "I guess I'll keep you to myself after all. We'll live in our apartment. The only difference is, well you'll just always do what I want you to - completely silent."
- The End -