- 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 -

Me: "Do you really think he'll read it?"
Mina: "Of course he will. Why wouldn't he?"
Me: "I don't know, I feel like he won't."
Mina: "Shut up he will."
Me: "If you say so."
I felt a tap on my shoulder as I looked up to see him peering down at me.
Jeno.
He bent down to my level and whispered in my ear.
Jeno: "Rooftop. After school."
I shuddered at his husky voice and watched him disappear into the distance back to the front of the class in his seat. Perplexed, I turned to Mina raising her eyebrow at me.
Mina: "Seems like you've got yourself a date Y/N."
Me: "I do? I do."
I quickly glanced back at Jeno and realised that he'd read the letter.
I might just have won him over.
- [After School] -
I waved goodbye to Mina and hesitantly trudged up the stairs to the rooftop. Opening the door, I was expecting to see Jeno but didn't find anyone.
Was this all a joke?
I walked around a bit, checking every corner to see if he was waiting for me but there was no one. All that could be heard was the soft breeze whipping me back and forth.
Wow. I really fell for this trick of his.
I should've seen it coming.
Why would he even fall for me in the first place?
He doesn't know me like I know him.
???: "Surprise!"
I jumped as someone belted their voice out behind me. Turning around immediately, my eyes landed on... Jaemin?
Me: "Jaemin?"
Jaemin: "You must be surprised to see me."
He looked down sighing.
Me: "I am but what are you doing here?"
Jaemin bent down in front of me in a proposal position and brought out a little velvet red box along with a piece of paper as he began to read it out loud.
Jaemin: "Dear Y/N L/N, I can't tell you this in person because I am actually very shy but you have caught my attention ever since I laid my eyes on you. It's not just the fact that you are a beautiful fairy-like princess in my eyes, it's the fact that you're even prettier inside. You make me smile more than I ever think you will everyday and I want to know you better. I want to be there for you in your darkest times and cuddle you to sleep. So Y/N L/N of Class B, will you go out with me?"
Jaemin stood up and handed me the letter as he strolled off wishing me luck. A door suddenly opened and I froze in place to find Jeno with a gift bag and a bouquet of roses.
Me: "... Jeno?"
Jeno's cheeks tinted a slight pink as he slowly came towards me. He stood in front of me and handed me the bouquet.
Me: "Wow. What can I say? What is happening right now?"
Jeno: "I am accepting your proposal Ms L/N."
Me: "It was more of a confession but you are? You really like me that way too?"
Jeno: "I do. I always have Y/N."
I could feel my cheeks heating up as Jeno took a hold of my left hand.
Jeno: "May I?"
I nodded as I peered down and watched him slide the silver ring onto my finger.
Jeno: "Y/N L/N. You're something else."
Me: "So are you Jeno Lee."
Jeno: "Am I handsome enough to match your beauty?"
Me: "I think you just may be."
Jeno: "Thank God. I thought you would've said I'm ugly there."
Me: "You can thank God then that you aren't."
He gently smiled as he squished my cheeks and pouted.
Jeno: "You're so cute oh my God."
I stayed still letting him squish my cheeks as he smiled widely goofing around. He let go and looked at me.
Jeno: "Do you like the roses?"
Me: "Yes I do. Where did you get them from?"
Jeno: "Let's just say my friends had that covered."
Me: "Jaemin?"
He nodded and I laughed at how embarrassed he looked right now.
Me: "You're more shy than other people may think you are. You got your friend to propose to me in the form of you? I was thinking Jaemin was about to confess to me out of the blue-"
"No I wasn't!"
Me: "Who-"
Jeno turned around as I peered into the distance to find Jaemin there with a camera.
Jeno: "Jaemin! Are you really recording us right now?"
Jaemin: "Hey I need memories to make you both cry on your wedding day."
Me: "I-"
Both: "Wedding?"
Jaemin lifted his camera back to his eyes and positioned it at us.
Jaemin: "Hurry up and get to the kissing part."
Both: "Jaemin!"
Jaemin: "What? You need to remember your first kiss!"
- The End -